• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tyler Cogswell, QB, American Heritage HS, Plantation, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

This whole QB thing has me very nervous I hope we can land another one and a solid RB.

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

This whole QB thing has me very nervous I hope we can land another one and a solid RB.

Who knows Riz; maybe this will be CWT's staff's best opportunity to demonstrate how they can make players better, with one of our current qbs being all conference next year

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

lol, both of our current QB's are decent intramural quarterbacks at best....maybe even 2nd string D2 caliber, but I wouldn't hold my breath on them improving that much ^. All I know is that we are going to be doing a ton of running this year.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

lol, both of our current QB's are decent intramural quarterbacks at best....maybe even 2nd string D2 caliber, but I wouldn't hold my breath on them improving that much ^. All I know is that we are going to be doing a ton of running this year.

If you truly think Mike White is simply D2 depth then you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I think he was referring to the current roster (i.e. Eveld & Floyd).

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

With who? 

I hope we land some serious talent at RB as well. 

I think we need to skate through with what we have at QB and with White for now and hit a home run with QB for 2014. I think once Taggart has proved himself a little at USF he will be able to land even more impressive recruits. O'Korn would have been nice, but that is out. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Funky delivery. High over the top with no real loop, but still a long wind-up. Might not have a naturally strong arm, would explain the long wind-up as he really needs to get his waist torqued into each throw. There's something unnatural about his motion. You usually have to coach guys to raise their elbow. I'd almost be tempted to coach him to lower his, since he's already 6'5".

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Funky delivery. High over the top with no real loop, but still a long wind-up. Might not have a naturally strong arm, would explain the long wind-up as he really needs to get his waist torqued into each throw. There's something unnatural about his motion. You usually have to coach guys to raise their elbow. I'd almost be tempted to coach him to lower his, since he's already 6'5".

I agree its bad mechanics.

Edited by usfbullrider

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Two words. Anthony Collins...