• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hate myself

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

My ucf friends that I have known for many years asked me to go with them to the beef o Brady's bowl as they had an extra ticket.....I looked at the usf basketball calendar and said eh why not were only playing bowling green I can miss that I've been to every other home game this year.....nope big mistake on my part sounds like i missed the game of the year i feel like a bad fan....how do I rectify?!?

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

look at the bright side, you got to watch ucf beat the crap out of a team that we lost to. :evil:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

For your penalty, you must sit with them and wear a UCF shirt for the upcoming basketball game.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I wouldn't gt too upset about missing one for the other--- we need our scouts out there keeping tabs on our "rival"

how was the crowd at the bowl game?

was it comparable to the ones we had for our two games there?

did you wear USF gear?

This...if you repped hard you get full amnesty. ;)

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,711
  • Days Won:  424

My ucf friends that I have known for many years asked me to go with them to the beef o Brady's bowl as they had an extra ticket.....I looked at the usf basketball calendar and said eh why not were only playing bowling green I can miss that I've been to every other home game this year.....nope big mistake on my part sounds like i missed the game of the year i feel like a bad fan....how do I rectify?!?

You can't ...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

You can't ...

nuff siad.

Did you wear pink UCF gear with a name tag stating- " I am there ***** for the night"? LOL just playing. I think you can make this up over time...... Give or take a few decades.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

You need to make it up to yourself and the USF community....go buy some official USF gear and make a donation to the athletics department.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I did in fact see one thoroughly beat to heck Bulls Baseball cap...worn backwards.... last night. Worn by a guy a touch too old to get away with it....but he wore it proudly. Good for him.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

I had been to every Beef/St. Pete/MagicJack bowl, until last night. I picked the basketball. Glad I did. If you enjoyed seeing a football game, then don't regret it .... as long as you enjoyed what you were doing, no need to worry about what else you might have been doing. Heck, you could have been climbing Mt. Everest yesterday too.