• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Like him, Didn't like his skills- BJ left it all on the field

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Me too, I wish him well. He had to overcome a number of issues besides the change in coaching/systems. Senior leadership was unsupportive. He did a great job considering the variables/intangibles working against him.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

Great video! And I've always defended BJ to the critics, because he always played hard and you could never question his heart! BJ will be missed on the field, but he is always going to be a Bull! Thanks so much BJ!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Hope he can try to make a position change and get a look somewhere. Would think Taggart would've loved having Daniels as a freshman.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

such a great young man and competitor who won us many games on will alone. i'm sad to see him leave without ever hoisting a Big East trophy. i'll always remember the amazing scrambles and cannon arm. sad to see such a gifted athlete not reach full potential due to horrible coaching. what could've been :cry2:

best of luck in everything you do BJ! your a true leader and bull :iconic_u_black::GoBulls:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

If this kid would've been coached by someone with just an inkling of imagination and balls to utilize this kids talent, he would've SMASHED all the Big East records and we'd have owned the Big East last season and this one.

Not only was he a fierce competitor who you could see matured from the time he started to now, you never had to worry about hearing about him getting in trouble off the field. He represented USF with class from everything I've seen.

Really hate to see him go out like that. If he could've put up some sick stats who knows, we may have gotten to see him here in Mobile for the Senior Bowl maybe trying out at WR or RB...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  1

If this kid would've been coached by someone with just an inkling of imagination and balls to utilize this kids talent, he would've SMASHED all the Big East records and we'd have owned the Big East last season and this one.

Yup. I feel bad for him because the coaches here failed him miserably. He is such a dynamic weapon, and the kind of player a staff with even a modicum of ingenuity could tailor an explosive offense around. They barely scratched the surface and we are left with relative flashes of brilliance. I wish him nothing but the best going forward.

Edited by sayheykid

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for starting 4 years and only throwing 1 pick against FSU in '09.

Besides that...

Can't wait for the future.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Great video....just played for the first time. What's up with that song though, made the mistake of opening the video while having breakfast with my kids....yikes!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Great video....just played for the first time. What's up with that song though, made the mistake of opening the video while having breakfast with my kids....yikes!

L O L!!!!!