• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF FOOTBALL: Taggart Adds Two Coaches to Offensive Staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

RS is the explosive news that would light up this board. Seems like Wells and Sheridan are good hires since they know his system and style the best. WKU must have had a good O line to rack up all those rushing yards.

Edited by BullFan98

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

not exciting but maybe saves money to get randy savage on ?

Randy Savage is dead.

Ohhhhh yeaaahhhhh

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

The Nick Sheridan hire is very concerning to me. Was hoping for a Blackwell, Weinke, or similar hire. He threw 148 passes in college and has only two-years experience with college QBs. Not someone I feel that the QB recruits will be flocking to play for. Granted he had success with Kawaun Jakes but I was crossing my fingers for a splashier hire. I'm going to have to reserve judgement though. I'm so jaded from the Holtz New Dark Era that every time Taggart announces another one of his WKU guys joins the staff, I cringe. I'll have to 'Trust in Taggart' I guess.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

The Nick Sheridan hire is very concerning to me. Was hoping for a Blackwell, Weinke, or similar hire. He threw 148 passes in college and has only two-years experience with college QBs. Not someone I feel that the QB recruits will be flocking to play for. Granted he had success with Kawaun Jakes but I was crossing my fingers for a splashier hire. I'm going to have to reserve judgement though. I'm so jaded from the Holtz New Dark Era that every time Taggart announces another one of his WKU guys joins the staff, I cringe. I'll have to 'Trust in Taggart' I guess.

Understandable. Jury is out on him in my book as well. But you can't argue with what he did a Western Kentucky. Hopefully with better talent coming in he can light it up.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Randy Macho Man Savage Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh!

Bonesaw's READY!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

That's 148 more passes than our last QB coach...who was a DB in college....If coach T is good with it...I'm good with it

Edited by BiggTipp

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208

not exciting but maybe saves money to get randy savage on ?

Randy Savage is dead.

I can only imagine the diving elbow drop defense would have been brutal.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I think our Head Coach may have played a little QB if I remember correctly :)

Should be fine.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445

I think our Head Coach may have played a little QB if I remember correctly :)

Should be fine.

This. Did not expect this hire, but:

TRUST IN THE BUS!!!!!!!!