• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking near sundome for free

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Does anyone know of parking near the Sun Dome that is free. Going to B-ball game Friday night, don't want to pay to park

Weren't you one of the ones who said one of the disadvantages of RJS was that we didn't get any of the parking revenue?

Man up, pay the parking, and support your Bulls!

(says the man in Virginia! :D )

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I've got a spot, but I can't reveal it as I don't want to lose it. Just be creative you can find a way. Think a single day pass can be bought at the main entrance for like $3 and you can park in some parking lots, but not all. Takes some walking, but that's a $3 solution.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Does anyone know of parking near the Sun Dome that is free. Going to B-ball game Friday night, don't want to pay to park

Weren't you one of the ones who said one of the disadvantages of RJS was that we didn't get any of the parking revenue?

If the parking revenue is going to Athletics not sure why you'd want to avoid paying ... unless it would really strap you.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If the parking revenue is going to Athletics not sure why you'd want to avoid paying ... unless it would really strap you.

I already overpay for basketball tickets with the donation and seat cost. If I wanted to donate another $15 a game, I would have. Plus sneaking around campus and getting free parking is fun!

I already overpay for basketball tickets with the donation and seat cost. If I wanted to donate another $15 a game, I would have. Plus sneaking around campus and getting free parking is fun!

The adventure factor, I admit, could play a role here ....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

$10 for parking at the dome. I don't go to enough games to make this an issue, but I always thought the $5 was fair.

I just like walking in and out of the dome to the car. As we get older the 'time - distance - cost' equation resolves differently.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  1

The parking attendants stand at sun Dome lot, athletics, lot and sometimes on the south entrance of the park and ride next to the football practice fields. If u want to park for free just park anywhere they are not.

$10 for parking at the dome. I don't go to enough games to make this an issue, but I always thought the $5 was fair.

I just like walking in and out of the dome to the car. As we get older the 'time - distance - cost' equation resolves differently.

No **** ...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Think of it this way, worst thing that can happen is a ticket. If you don't pay, they hold your transcript and won't let you register for classes. Not much leverage if you're an alumni.