• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good Bad Ugly vs Youngstown State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

- Commemorative basketball they gave out to season tix holders for the last 3 years:

bullscommbb_zps695158a7.jpg

Very Cool. You going to get Heath to sign it?

Actually hadn't thought about it but he does do his radio show about 2 minutes away from my house ...

should go and talk to coach. He enjoys talking to fans there and answering questions. You can also win tix for any friends who don't go/want to go to games

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Very very cool. Would look great under some glass with Coach's autograph on it!

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Good: Successful execution of more than 1 fast break. The break that almost was where Brock was all over the floor getting after the ball would have made a highlight reel for sure. Rudd was just past half court and had a couple steps on everyone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

Pretty good analysis right there Outrunner. Not much to add to it other than I would love to see Fitzpatrick make a freaking lay up on occasion. Think he was about 1 for 7 right under the basket.

Is Musa Abdul - Aleem (sp?) supposed to be a scoring threat? He didn't seem to be hitting shots in warm up and that carried over to the game. Maybe it was just one of those night.

I think Abdul-Aleem really ignited the offense mid way through the second that put the Penguins away for good. He moves well with and without the ball and there wasn't as much standing around when he was on the floor. As long as he is healthy, Noriega should never see the floor again outside of garbage time.

Musa added a spark but he looked rusty as hell out there but he's got a few more games to get back into the rhythm ...

I think what was clearly lacking was offense coming from the low post. Kore White showed he is capable at times, but we need much more than what he's got come big east play.

I really don't think White's going to be that much of a contributor inside. If we have any hope there, it's going to have to come from Toarlyn and Rudd ....

Really impressed with Brock's defense in the second half ... Showed flashes of Robertson type intensity, which we will sorely need come conference play.

I think White plays pretty tough inside. Not a scorer in there but fights hard for rebounds. Just not the most talented guy. And I think he was 2 for 2 or 2 for 3 from outside the arc.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

33-6 run to end the game is impressive.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Remember Aleem hasn't really played much competitive basketball going on for 2 years. He red shirted his sophomore year in JC because of a broken leg. Musa will be alright in a month or so once he gets into game shape and knocks off that rust.

Kore White plays hard but he jut isn't a high D-1 talent. OMG just needs to develop and play at a lower level of CBB. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see him being a good contributor for a long time. I'm not sure Stan will have the patience to keep him around and hope for something that might not happen.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Remember Aleem hasn't really played much competitive basketball going on for 2 years. He red shirted his sophomore year in JC because of a broken leg. Musa will be alright in a month or so once he gets into game shape and knocks off that rust.

Kore White plays hard but he jut isn't a high D-1 talent. OMG just needs to develop and play at a lower level of CBB. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see him being a good contributor for a long time. I'm not sure Stan will have the patience to keep him around and hope for something that might not happen.

OMG got a nice sarcastic ovation for his rebound in garbage time. You're righ though, the guy looks like a stiff out there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

OMG got a nice sarcastic ovation for his rebound in garbage time. You're righ though, the guy looks like a stiff out there.

Not sure it was sarcastic for most .... Omo is a crowd favorite and gets a nice response whenever he touches the ball.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Good

- Victor Rudd dunk makes #6 on the Top 10 list over on the four letter network.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBuU1X-LW7Y&feature=player_embedded