• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach T on 620

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Hearing him trying to suck up to CWT is sickening.... Inviting him to join him in studio for an hour .... Just say "No", Willie!

I remember him interviewing CJL and him constantly calling him "Jimmy", like they were old pals. You could almost sense CJL restraining himself.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Hearing him trying to suck up to CWT is sickening.... Inviting him to join him in studio for an hour .... Just say "No", Willie!

I remember him interviewing CJL and him constantly calling him "Jimmy", like they were old pals. You could almost sense CJL restraining himself.

Class A Douche. At least he realizes we dislike him as much as he dislikes USF, the guy even admits it in the interview but claims it's false. Means he must read this board.

In that case, F*&k You Deumig.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

So so so glad that I'm not the only who can't stand DUImeg!!!

It has nothing to do with him constantly putting USF and its fans down, but just his take on sports in general!!

I was at a Hooter's and unfortunately 620 had him there doing a live broadcast. That guy was the biggest douche to people that wanted to talk to him during commericals and after his show was done. He was acting like he was some sort of big named celebrity.

How people listen to this guy's show is baffling!

I tried to listen to his interview with Coach T, but couldn't take the I like USF facade he was putting up.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Duimig, DNL

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Too be honest, I was rather excited with the prospect of Tag going on air for an hour to talk USF Football. Maybe he could find a better show or station to do it on, but the idea of him chatting up USF sports and selling the program on air would be priceless. Not to mention getting ol' Dead Air DUImig to get on USF's bandwagon wouldn't hurt.

^^^^This

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

Too be honest, I was rather excited with the prospect of Tag going on air for an hour to talk USF Football. Maybe he could find a better show or station to do it on, but the idea of him chatting up USF sports and selling the program on air would be priceless. Not to mention getting ol' Dead Air DUImig to get on USF's bandwagon wouldn't hurt.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

The only problem if Tag went to another show or station to do it, DUImig would get right back on his anti-USF horse. At least there's a chance to convert him to at least bring some positivity about USF.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The only problem if Tag went to another show or station to do it, DUImig would get right back on his anti-USF horse. At least there's a chance to convert him to at least bring some positivity about USF.

+1

You get more flies with honey than vinegar...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

+1

He loved Skip and there wasn't much positivity about USF his 3 years here. The Big Doofus thrives on pissing people off and judging from his reaction to the Twitter and Facebook responses he got from some of our fans, he can't wait to piss them off again.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

+1

He loved Skip and there wasn't much positivity about USF his 3 years here. The Big Doofus thrives on pissing people off and judging from his reaction to the Twitter and Facebook responses he got from some of our fans, he can't wait to piss them off again.

Got it.

Soooo.....

Piss on him then! :D