• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Gripe with USF coverage on the "Fan"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

We must call !

I call on my way to work and then on my way home.

STAMPEDE. !!!

E.T.

Did you ever find a toe-truck!?!?

LOL you had me laughing so hard the other day when you called in to talk to Booger and Rich.

That's in my wheelhouse :D Gets 'em every time!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Dinger brought up USF pretty well this morning. I was pleased with that.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

Gary Shelton announced that he's leaving the Big East.

They're apparently not big enough to hold him.

So there was some BE discussion - not cheer leading - by any means.

Then....the news took a different direction.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687

Booger had what I thought was maybe the best interview with Coach T today. He asked good questions, gave coach time to speak and supported the program pretty well, even saying he would like to come out to practice and maybe get on the bus. Considering there is so much else going on in the world I think the coverage has been pretty good so far.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Booger had what I thought was maybe the best interview with Coach T today. He asked good questions, gave coach time to speak and supported the program pretty well, even saying he would like to come out to practice and maybe get on the bus. Considering there is so much else going on in the world I think the coverage has been pretty good so far.

Actually thought Booger's was one of the worst ... Kept asking questions that CWT really didn't have answers for because it involved in depth evaluation of current roster ... and asked why the team went 3-9 last year .... really, Booger?? Willie's answers were great, under the circumstances, but most of the questions were boneheaded.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Actually thought Booger's was one of the worst ... Kept asking questions that CWT really didn't have answers for because it involved in depth evaluation of current roster ... and asked why the team went 3-9 last year .... really, Booger?? Willie's answers were great, under the circumstances, but most of the questions were boneheaded.

Booger isn't exactly what I'd call a deep thinker
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I've been trying to listen to them lately. Booger is an idiot. The guy tries way to hard and really comes off douchie to me. I have yet to hear any talk about USF, timing I'm sure but I could care less he does not go to holiday parties, does not drink, ect...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784

I've been trying to listen to them lately. Booger is an idiot. The guy tries way to hard and really comes off douchie to me. I have yet to hear any talk about USF, timing I'm sure but I could care less he does not go to holiday parties, does not drink, ect...

I'm doing some manual labor, lately, so I've had the opportunity to listen to about two weeks of "The Fan" from around nine in the morning until around four in the afternoon. Boys,

I just don't know how long this FM experiment is going to last. However, as far as USF coverage, speculation and conjecture can't carry a program. Those gents don't have the inside dope on what's happening with the conference or the school. Football season is finito and it's all wishful thinking from this point forward. Unless you have callers lined up that have something to add (meat and potatoes, not just "I wanna be in the ACC! I wanna be in the ACC!") that's what these shows are going to be like. I didn't hear it, but if he did ask why the team went 3-9 last year, BMcF needs to adjust his head gear.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Those that know me or have listened to me, know of my love for USF. I'm as big a fan as any of you. With that said, I will talk about USF when there is something worthy of talking about.

Gary Shelton and I had the first interview with Coach Taggart. Actually, I've already interviewed him twice, and I'm very excited. We also had the only interview with Doug Woolard about the coaching search.

I'll tell all of you what I tell my twitter followers. We are a caller driven station. If you want us spending extra time about USF, tweet me or call in. I know the football program as well as anyone. Jim Lighthall knows the basketball program better than anyone.

Thanks for listening!

~Justin

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx Justin.

Wish I could call in during your slot.

Go BULLS !!!