• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What game day "things" stay or go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

I'm okay with some time-tested pump-up songs, but i'd rather not use the generic ones.

How about "swagga like us" after every opponent score? the last game against Pitt was depressing.

We need general consistency. 3rd down, I'm fine with Welcome to the Jungle, but they should use it a little.. better than they do now.

I agree with not using "All I do is win", but I will say in defense of the song that it has a good interactive portion (raising up hands and waiving them).

If we're going to replace it, we should replace it with another song that can involve the fans.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097

As much as you guys want the HOT announce to be gone, I doubt athletics has control over that decision. He's been doing it the whole time since the beginning.

But yeah...

- Ditch "All I do is win win win" song

- Mike the HOT

- Create a consistent pregame show.

Edited by bull2saintleo

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Redo the entire pregame show and have it coordinated down to the minute.

t-minus 25 minutes: Teams conclude warmups; jumbotron begins showing sponsorship commecials

t-minus 20 minutes: HOT takes the field for pregame performance

t-minus 15 minutes: National Anthem performed

t-minus 10 minutes: HOT concludes performance and begins marching to form tunnel; PA announcer begins announcing starting lineups.

t-miuns 8 minutes: Opposing team takes the field

t-minus 7 minutes: USF takes the field

t-minus 3 minutes: Coin toss

t-minus 1 minutes: pump up video

Other items:

- HOT plays the entire BULL, not the abbreviated version. No more playing the opponents fight song, I know its a nice gesture, but no need to pump their fans up (especially when we are outnumbered in our own stadium). Tunnel needs to go back to the straight shot, not that arc. The announcer needs to be canned and a better introduction for the cheerleaders, SunDolls, and Rocky are needed.

- The pregame needs to be the same every week (sans senior night). Stop changing it up, that includes sky divers.

- Get rid of the fake cannon noise and replace it with a real cannon fired by a squad from the ROTC.

- Mic the band. No one can hear the First Down song, and it doesn't help when the PA announcer is trying to start his own First Down cheer which conflicts with that song.

- Update the music. I get the players prefer rap music, but not from 4 years ago. Get something new. Plus, why not play some time tested pump up songs like Sandstorm, Seven Nation Army, Jump Around, etc.

- Players should stay win or lose for the fight song and alma mater. Something Skip never held to., they only stayed when we won and it was just the fight song. The message needs to be that win or lose, we love our school and fans (and team).

- Close the 300 level.

all of the above

Also, our 3rd down song should be:

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

USF usually averages 45K or so (at least up until this past year when skip sucked the life out of the program). With the enthusiasm for WT, hopefully it will go back to that. In theory that's 4K more seats than the lower bowls hold. I know that's tickets distributed, but I don't think you close the lower bowl. It screams small time to go back to the pre 2006 days when only the lower sections were open.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

I'd like to see them stop playing the fight song immediately after we score and replace it with something shorter. Then, play the fight song AFTER the extra point.

Invariably, the band is in the middle of the fight song during the extra point attempt and they have to bring it down to pianissimo until the play is over.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097

I'd like to see them stop playing the fight song immediately after we score and replace it with something shorter. Then, play the fight song AFTER the extra point.

Invariably, the band is in the middle of the fight song during the extra point attempt and they have to bring it down to pianissimo until the play is over.

+1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Bring back "Bulls on Parade". It talks about BULLS, and it gets people pumped.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

+1

+2

Play "March Victorious" after the TD, and then the Fight Song after the PAT.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445

eh don't really agree with this.If you have a longer fight song, you lower the volume during the kick. V is for after field goals. Many schools around the country have a set up like this. I have yet to notice a missed pat from this. If you sit next to band it hard to hear them when they lower the volume for the PAT.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Being a dedicated out of area viewer, MORE SHOTS OF THE SUN DOLLS!