• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Assistant Coaches Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Days Won:  0

Can we leave this bus meme behind?  I'm kind of sensitive to imagery that might be considered racially insensitive. Seats on busses and bussing have a lot of charged emotion for a lot of people still. I think it's just time to give that a rest. JMHO.

Hadn't seen Willie's original quote. Have at it if you like. Somehow it just rubs me the wrong way.

---------------------------------------------------------

Get over it. Willie started it. If it doesn't bother him, it shouldn't bother you.

I have a better idea, why don't we just outlaw all buses and never use the 'b' word again.....freak*n unreal.

• Content Count:  19

Signing day is what, a month out? The DC should already be on board,, who wants to sign with a team where you dont even know who your position coach is? Is this year shot with recruting? I have to confess I expected better,, CWT can find an ex D-1 GA to coach receivers, an up and comer no problems with that,, but the DC should have been on

board by now,, what is the scheme? How will that affect the interested recruit? Is the interested recruit really wanted by the DC --I.E.,  HIS GUY. . The clock is ticking here for this year and the lack of a hire is very curious,, 

• Content Count:  19

Remarkable but I checked the Rivals Recruiting rankings and we are tied with UCF at #65,, this despite a coaching change , not having a staff,,no DC,  If CWT had a staff a few weeks ago I hate to think where we might be in the rankings with talent.. Hope this long wait is worth it in recruiting and on the feild,,

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Slick, I seriously doubt that JUCO CB did not sign because we haven't hired a DC yet. Do you have a link with the CB stating thats why USF is no longer in the mix? if not, then you're blowing this way out of proportion. I'm glad none of us are in power positions at USF. If there's no DC hire in a couple weeks, then ill be nervous. Until then everyone needs to un-bunch their panties.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Not relevant to our search but:

@coachingsearch: Sources tell me former USF offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Todd Fitch will join the Boston College staff. http://t.co/Doqmjcyu

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Not relevant to our search but:

@coachingsearch: Sources tell me former USF offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Todd Fitch will join the Boston College staff. http://t.co/Doqmjcyu

______

I"m surprised skip didn't take him with him

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

chris hovan apparently got another job

http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker.html

Montreal Alouettes: Sources tell me that Chris Hovan has accepted the defensive line job with Montreal.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

Good to see some of the guys getting jobs ....

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

@USFBulls_Rivals: DC Rumor Mill: hearing chatter that Tampa Bay Buccaneers DB coach Ron Cooper is in the mix... will try to get confirmation ASAP

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

@USFBulls_Rivals: DC Rumor Mill: hearing chatter that Tampa Bay Buccaneers DB coach Ron Cooper is in the mix... will try to get confirmation ASAP

I trust in CWT, but the Bucs gave up more passing yardage than anyone else in the league.