• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Assistant Coaches Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

Who really cares..If he is comingto USF we all want to know soon. He can get some kids to flip and maybe some kids who have yet to decide to come. We need that hire. Can we sustain with a wku coaching staff, sure. We could be fine. I think kids will have a desire to play for randy shannon. I think just having him on the staff would help with offensive players as well. It would make it much easier on Taggart inheriting what is got to be one of the hardest coaching jobs in the country. We can stop speculating on other jobs and stuff. We can only list why we think it would be beneficial for him to choose USF over other options. He can recruit in Florida. He chose the job he is at now to learn under a coach who is clearly developing players and getting the most out of them. He can now bring what he has learned to a school that was ranked in the 100's in defense. The difference he could make in a defense could be easily displayed at a school like USF. He clearly has not been offered a job he is really looking for yet. If he comes to Florida and reconnects with his recruiting ties he can instantly bolster usf while also making fresh connections for a future head coaching position if he so desires. We are a good next step for him. This would seal the deal for me that we will be fine even next season.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Who really cares..If he is comingto USF we all want to know soon. He can get some kids to flip and maybe some kids who have yet to decide to come. We need that hire. Can we sustain with a wku coaching staff, sure. We could be fine.

I think kids will have a desire to play for randy shannon. I think just having him on the staff would help with offensive players as well. It would make it much easier on Taggart inheriting what is got to be one of the hardest coaching jobs in the country.

We can stop speculating on other jobs and stuff. We can only list why we think it would be beneficial for him to choose USF over other options. He can recruit in Florida. He chose the job he is at now to learn under a coach who is clearly developing players and getting the most out of them. He can now bring what he has learned to a school that was ranked in the 100's in defense. The difference he could make in a defense could be easily displayed at a school like USF.

He clearly has not been offered a job he is really looking for yet. If he comes to Florida and reconnects with his recruiting ties he can instantly bolster usf while also making fresh connections for a future head coaching position if he so desires. We are a good next step for him.

This would seal the deal for me that we will be fine even next season.

FIFY. Your Freshman English teacher never taught you where the <Enter> key is on the keyboard?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Who really cares..If he is comingto USF we all want to know soon. He can get some kids to flip and maybe some kids who have yet to decide to come. We need that hire. Can we sustain with a wku coaching staff, sure. We could be fine.

I think kids will have a desire to play for randy shannon. I think just having him on the staff would help with offensive players as well. It would make it much easier on Taggart inheriting what is got to be one of the hardest coaching jobs in the country.

We can stop speculating on other jobs and stuff. We can only list why we think it would be beneficial for him to choose USF over other options. He can recruit in Florida. He chose the job he is at now to learn under a coach who is clearly developing players and getting the most out of them. He can now bring what he has learned to a school that was ranked in the 100's in defense. The difference he could make in a defense could be easily displayed at a school like USF.

He clearly has not been offered a job he is really looking for yet. If he comes to Florida and reconnects with his recruiting ties he can instantly bolster usf while also making fresh connections for a future head coaching position if he so desires. We are a good next step for him.

FIFY. Your Freshman English teacher never taught you where the <Enter> key is on the keyboard?

we were suppose to learn something in freshman English? :D

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  1

we were suppose to learn something in freshman English? :D

i No they not never lerned me nuthing

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

We learned about the <Enter> key in English class? I learned it in the Computer class.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Charsibb, they had computers when you took freshman English? :D

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

They had them new fangled type writers

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  1

State of the art.

ff86bd865cd1344576838a16d242dc6f.jpg

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Freshman English

CavePainting.jpg

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Freshman English

CavePainting.jpg

No man, that's Horsey 101. I took that class. Loincloth optional of course. Edited by Bullwinkle