• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rich Bisacchia

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

Image him going into a recruit's living room in the state of Florida, flashing that Super Bowl XXXVII ring

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

No. While we need help with our special teams, he doesnt have enough exp in other aspects of the game for me.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Don't know much about him. Just a suggestion, post some accolades.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

All I know is that Duemig loves him.

That's a vote against him IMO

• Upvote 1

You are obviously not a Buccaneers fan. He was a special teams coach for the bucs during their super bowl run as well as Assistant Head Coach of the team. Currently Special Teams coach & Assist. HC of the SD Chargers.

Most Bucs fans know who he is and know that he was more than just a special teams coach, he knew about every aspect of the game and all departments. Special Teams coaches have a negative stigma for not having potential to be a HC, which is completely crap. he has experience at every position of the game:

http://www.chargers.com/team/coaches/rich-bisaccia/b12b49b5-7424-44f2-a4e6-8a3fbeafd4d3

No. While we need help with our special teams, he doesnt have enough exp in other aspects of the game for me.

That is the biggest misnomer of Bisaccia. He actually does. Look at his resume, he has coached in all 3 phases of football: offense, defense, special teams. He would be a great HC, and he was a known asset for the Bucs.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I agree but have asked for more reasons. All I have is that he is a good special teams coach, only 49, and would not be a retread. Not enough for me.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

One does not have to be a Bucs fan or Chargers fan to know who he is. I really want to hear more so I can at least agree that he would be a possibility since he does have roots here.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

You are obviously not a Buccaneers fan. He was a special teams coach for the bucs during their super bowl run as well as Assistant Head Coach of the team. Currently Special Teams coach & Assist. HC of the SD Chargers.

Most Bucs fans know who he is and know that he was more than just a special teams coach, he knew about every aspect of the game and all departments. Special Teams coaches have a negative stigma for not having potential to be a HC, which is completely crap. he has experience at every position of the game:

http://www.chargers.com/team/coaches/rich-bisaccia/b12b49b5-7424-44f2-a4e6-8a3fbeafd4d3

Right. How could I be when I never heard of him. Thank you for posting the info on him.

I am a Dolphin fan.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399

I agree but have asked for more reasons. All I have is that he is a good special teams coach, only 49, and would not be a retread. Not enough for me.

If he is the guy, why did we get Skippy 3 yrs ago? All this guys accomplishments were before then. If anything the last three yrs at San Diego wouldn't bolster ones resume.