• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hem is a Fraud!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Hem is not in the hot seat until Monday at 5PM... until then there is plenty of time for Holtz to get fired, or resign in lue of being fired.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

He's not resigning. I wish everyone would just get that stupid idea out of their minds ...

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

He's not resigning. I wish everyone would just get that stupid idea out of their minds ...

You say this as if you know this for a fact, which you don't, none of us do.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Please ... not even wasting my time trying to go over the logic on this one ...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

He won't resign, it would be negotiated if anything I believe Hem would say. Folks are getting tied up on the words. Perhaps that's the intention. Bottom line is does he stick around to coach again in '13? It's growing more and more unlikely, because it becomes more and more likely Doug Woolard can't make the case for him coming back.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

In the same sense that we don't technically "know" that we aren't all about to suddenly burst into giant fireballs, you are correct. But we do know.

When was the last time you heard of a coach stepping down because of poor performance? Resigning would mean Holtz gives up the guaranteed contract. Holtz will be fired, or he will be back next year. It is ignorant to believe otherwise.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, while Hem hides in the sawgrass outside his apartment (location undisclosed) we wait for the USF Admin to decide what they do.

Give Hem a break, I don't think it's something that would happen immediately after the game.

In fact, I don't think it will happen at all, but I'll wait until early next week to confirm my suspicions, as should you, Hem and the rest of Bulls Nation.

He posted what he heard from a source he trusts as reliable. I posted on Twitter and texted a few weeks ago vs Miami hours before kickoff that Eveld would start from a source I had. I also had a source tell me before kickoff that most of Holtz's staff would be let go although not him. I was also told during game that there was no BOT meeting last night that was discussed on Bulls247. I just know I trust my sources and that they CAN be wrong occasionally. Also WE ARE ALL BULLS! He wanted to give us any insight possible. Let's just hope for the best possible future for USF Football whatever the direction it goes through.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Yes, while Hem hides in the sawgrass outside his apartment (location undisclosed) we wait for the USF Admin to decide what they do.

Give Hem a break, I don't think it's something that would happen immediately after the game.

In fact, I don't think it will happen at all, but I'll wait until early next week to confirm my suspicions, as should you, Hem and the rest of Bulls Nation.

He posted what he heard from a source he trusts as reliable. I posted on Twitter and texted a few weeks ago vs Miami hours before kickoff that Eveld would start from a source I had. I also had a source tell me before kickoff that most of Holtz's staff would be let go although not him. I was also told during game that there was no BOT meeting last night that was discussed on Bulls247. I just know I trust my sources and that they CAN be wrong occasionally. Also WE ARE ALL BULLS! He wanted to give us any insight possible. Let's just hope for the best possible future for USF Football whatever the direction it goes through.

I'm with you.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The jury is still out on poor old Hem...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

I'd like a big apology from you when this is over.

Like this?

APOLOGY

Now that is funny.

Yea that'd do. Jesus no wonder people don't share information on this board, you're all bunch of f&^king rabid animals who act like spoiled 9 year olds. How about you wait until monday before you call me a fraud? I saw what I saw and I even gave you the name of person I got it from.

You should know better (if you've been around a while.) A few people have shared inside info here over the years only to be given ****, now they don't post here anymore.

HOLTZ IS GONE!

It's just a matter of the formalities. Why do you guys come here if you don't want inside scoops?