• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Totally disgusted... and disappointed with our fan base.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Looked horrible on espn 2 no one in the stands reminds me of 98,99,00,

Should have fired Holtz after that 2000 season. :stirpot:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

I moved to the south end zone at the end and was booing after Landi was taken out. I was not booing Floyd and do not believe any of the other booing were either. We were cheering for Landi and hoping to get a touch down there! We know Landi and wanted to see him come in and score.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

Yea I don't get how as a head coach you could pull a qb..and then put him back in the game. It doesn't make sense to the kid let alone the fans. It sends a message you do not know what your trying to do and your embarassing your team and the individual kid. One minute he isnt good enough and now he is. So goes the story of the tenure of skip holtz at usf. He has not been firm on anything he has ever said. He is a soft coach who does not have a PRIMARY focus on either offense or defense. A headcoach needs to have his imprint on one of the two. If you suck at one you better be good at the other. Holtz is a great guy. He has failed and he will probably never be looked at in the same light again. Its crazy to think this job was too big for him but it was and he got exposed. We need a coach who has a gameplan not with recruiting with coaching. With discipline. With an overpowering focus on either offense or defense. The recruiting will come after winning with what we have. Too many people put emphasis on the recruiting. If we can get some size upfront eventually we will need a coach who has a high powered spread offense attack. That is what were built for. Uptempo passing/qb designed run plays. It will fit AW if he so chooses to still be a bull.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The fans should not have booed floyd when he came back in the game. The Pitt Player even showed some class by telling him to not pay attention to it. I felt sorry for the kid its not his fault.

Agree 100%

Floyd is a green rookie... he did not deserve to get boo'd at. This kid is one season out of high school and is doing his best with a piss poor coaching staff.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The fans should not have booed floyd when he came back in the game. The Pitt Player even showed some class by telling him to not pay attention to it. I felt sorry for the kid its not his fault.

Agree 100%

Floyd is a green rookie... he did not deserve to get boo'd at. This kid is one season out of high school and is doing his best with a piss poor coaching staff.

Two seasons - Floyd was here last year.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

I was not there, but watched on TV, I didn't sense the booing was for Floyd, but for taking Landi out who actually moved the ball.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693

Agree 100%

Two seasons - Floyd was here last year.

??

I honestly don't remember him here last year... was he red shirted or something?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700

Agree 100%

redshirt freshman....he played 3.5games without throwing a td pass. you were booing bj Daniels and talking alot of crap our our qb.....Floyd is 2 yrs into collegiate fb....we can't get a td pass in3.5 games.....boo his ass

Edited by mjadams

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

Green qb this...Green qb that...he is not a good qb...and i get your defending him but grothe was green and daniels were green and they both wow'd us when they first made their appearances. This kid is not going to save our program. He is doing the best he can for his situation but he will not be lined up under center next season and we all know it.