• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is not Re-newing FB season tickets if Skip is still here.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

As each deparuture and addition is announced the product drops, Honestly who can say Tulane, ECU, SMU, Houston ect... are as exciting as Lousville, Rutgers Pitt, Cuse ect... Not only talking FB , But BB as well. Tickets sales are taking a major hit here with all this realignement. Not so eager to put down big money to see Tulane, SMU ect...... USF is in a mess right now. Makes me sick,

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Its been going south the entire time, Look back and examine his first season, Look to the UConn game( the one they won the BE Championship on our field on the last second FG). The play calling, time management was horrible. Look to last season, Look to this season. We have 3 wins this year (Nevada, UConn and Chattanoga) We lost to Ball St and got clobbered by a bad Miami team that barely beat Duke last week. Yet Skip got a raise and it just so happens Doug got one as well that is tied to Skips( performance based). There is a problem with the managment of the Athletic Dept.

As for fans donors not making a difference, that's asinine , Any real Big time program(which we want to be or pretend to be) listens to the donors and fans. Colorado fired thier coach this week after his 2nd season(they just switched conferences as well) His buy out was 1.9 million. Colorado, Not exactly a powerhouse in FB.

As for who I called, I wont say, its not important to discuss my conversations with them. Lets say 2 people were receptive, and have always been, Havent heard any thing from McGillis, Woolard though, I will hopefully run into them at the FB game or BB game this weekend and voice my displeasure.

Good point... also look at Southern Piss they fired their coach after one bad season because their donors and alumni was up in arms.

They had to pay out about $1 million to the guy.

Southern Piss is not a big name program... hell they aren't even good enough to get an invite from the piss poor Big Least.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

I am considering it. I will still be a Bulls fan, but I might prefer to grab just a few tickets a season with this crappy conference schedule. Even if we had Skip, I would have something to look forward to if we got out of the Big East. If you add Skip AND the Big East, I don't know...

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

They should take the donation levels back to 1AA levels again since we are starting over anyways.

• Upvote 1

They should take the donation levels back to 1AA levels again since we are starting over anyways.

I would be down if they drastically reduced ticket prices because then I wouldn't feel bad about skipping half of these games. I just don't have the money to throw around pointlessly lately.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

http://www.tampabay....openers-2014-16 It just got worse, Look who we signed OOC

No, it didn't get worse because of that. We already knew we were playing 1 AA's in the first game.

Seriously though, we need to really, really schedule up starting now. So far, we have shown that we can't compete in the old Big East. It's going to be harder to prove that in the future when your schedule is mucked up with Tulane, Temple, and ECU.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

As each deparuture and addition is announced the product drops, Honestly who can say Tulane, ECU, SMU, Houston ect... are as exciting as Lousville, Rutgers Pitt, Cuse ect... Not only talking FB , But BB as well. Tickets sales are taking a major hit here with all this realignement. Not so eager to put down big money to see Tulane, SMU ect...... USF is in a mess right now. Makes me sick,

BB is taking a lot larger hit than football .... and could get worse if UConn goes.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

I am still pulling for the addition of a good b-ball program in a large market to make up for losing the 'ville...ahem VCU and Shaka Smart would be perfect. What do we have to lose by including another roundball only member that is perenially good?