• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is not Re-newing FB season tickets if Skip is still here.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

There will be two open seats in 138 next year. Just not worth the expense anymore. If USF has enough money to continue to keep paying Skip and Cosh, it certainly doesn't need my paltry contribution.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

This is the most depressing, asinine thread I've read on this board.

I understand not renewing because one can't afford it. Or one just can't make the games, but to not renew because of a year and a half of bad football...

I don't want to hear ONE of you ever ***** when we get passed up by another conference. Or when we make a smaller bowl game. Or when teams wot sign 1 for 1s with us.

Yes this era sucks, it's a grind to watch, but this only reaffirms that decent portion of our fanbase is a bunch of whiners that just want everything handed to them.

It takes YEARS to build a program, and while some believe we've regressed and are forever done, those who can see past next week know this is still a program that can be something big. We were gifted a lot of progress back in 2004, things don't happen overnight. Ask WVU. Ask Louisville. Ask Rutgers.

Buncha babies. That's what some of you are. Go ahead cancel because you're unhappy about this situation. Don't come back though if that's the sole reason. You don't deserve to be a bulls fan.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I simply don't believe in Skip and the direction of the program. He's had 3 years to convince me otherwise and failed miserably with each season getting progressively further away from even the lowest measure. We're not even competitive in most games anymore. That's all I ask out of this program.

I simply don't believe in Skip and the direction of the program. He's had 3 years to convince me otherwise and failed miserably with each season getting progressively further away from even the lowest measure. We're not even competitive in most games anymore. That's all I ask out of this program.

We've been competitive in EVERY game except the last two...

This is the type **** I'm talking about.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  0

We've been competitive in EVERY game except the last two...

This is the type **** I'm talking about.

Competitive against a lot of mediocre competition. And competitive does not equal winning. Or even close to winning.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

I'm glad to see this conversation. My wife and I (and kids) have been season ticket holders for 6 years now...and we've got a section of friends that goes 15-20 seats now. (It started as 4 of us...and we've recruited more friends each year.) The tailgate starts at 4pm like clockwork....good grub, good drink, good cornhole, good "round table" conversations fantasizing about Big East Championships, BCS bowl games and being invited to the "big boy table" at least in Florida football. And the tailgating ends up being the best part...and obviously those fantasies have remained only fantasies.

We will most likely renew our tickets...though it's financially stupid, as i can get after market tickets of my choice for much less. However, most of my friends will not be. The games just aren't as fun anymore. Sad.

I'm still on the fence of what we'll do. This conversation is helpful to see what others are doing though. Either way...i'm a HUGE fan. Haven't missed a home game in 6 years, have watched all but a handful of away games, and been to all of the bowl games, other than the Toronto bowl. I'll be at the games one way or another...but i'll be counted as a turnstile number rather than a season ticket holder number (you know what i mean).

Edited by bulliever78
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

I am grandfathered in at the original "el-cheapo" donor level from the very beginings of USF football. I am in a donor section that now requires $1000 a year donation, and I donate considerably less. I love my seats, and I would be a complete moron not to keep these seats.

Skip will not be here forever, but I plan to be here in these seats until I leave this mortal coil. I am not going to bite of my nose to spite my face.

In other words, I am keeping my seats.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

"This is the most depressing, asinine thread I've read on this board".

Just becuase you may not like or belive in this does not make it asinine. People are entitled to do as they wish with their money and support or lack of support. Its good to have this discussion, If not for any other reason than maybe someone in athletics or the Marketing dept might actually read or be made aware of the fans(customers concerns).

I like alot of other fans, donors supporters have been supporting USF FB since its first game, Not from behind a tv or computer screen but by buying season tickets, bowl games(all but 2) and at least 1 away game a year or more, In addition to BB season Tickets and Big East Tourney Tickets in NYC.

Im begining to think my money and time could be better spent elsewhere, where the AD and marketing Dept gives a crap about the customers(fan base). As it stands now it appears they could care less about the donors/ fans. But will when it comes time to make our annual donation or payment.

We also get you support for Skip which your entitled too, but you can not nor should not get on those who dont feel the same way you do.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

We will not be renewing

we have had to eat the costs of two tickets for two games this season because we couldn't give them away

we bought extras the.first.3

that said.if he he is fired we will renew

Who do you people know or not know. I see this all the time and I just don't get it. I live in Sarasota. Every time I can't use all my tickets I send out an email to our employees. They are taken within 5 minutes EVERY time including this season with like 10 people mad they didn't get them. Giving away Bulls tickets is easy and they make an hour drive to see it.

This is the most depressing, asinine thread I've read on this board.

I understand not renewing because one can't afford it. Or one just can't make the games, but to not renew because of a year and a half of bad football...

I don't want to hear ONE of you ever ***** when we get passed up by another conference. Or when we make a smaller bowl game. Or when teams wot sign 1 for 1s with us.

Yes this era sucks, it's a grind to watch, but this only reaffirms that decent portion of our fanbase is a bunch of whiners that just want everything handed to them.

It takes YEARS to build a program, and while some believe we've regressed and are forever done, those who can see past next week know this is still a program that can be something big. We were gifted a lot of progress back in 2004, things don't happen overnight. Ask WVU. Ask Louisville. Ask Rutgers.

Buncha babies. That's what some of you are. Go ahead cancel because you're unhappy about this situation. Don't come back though if that's the sole reason. You don't deserve to be a bulls fan.

+100. Those who give up your tickets for reasons other than financial are only hurting the "program". If ANY of you think for one minute that decision influences ANY university whatsoever you are sadly mistaken. I get your frustrations but the mentality of hating Skip and sending a message shows a complete lack of understanding of how college athletics works. I have been a ticket holder since day 1 and will be until death. This guy's post is right on. Please reconsider your position. I seriously doubt years from now you will view it as the right decision. IMHO.

Im begining to think my money and time could be better spent elsewhere, where the AD and marketing Dept gives a crap about the customers(fan base). As it stands now it appears they could care less about the donors/ fans. But will when it comes time to make our annual donation or payment.

Because the athletic department didn't instantly fire Skip the second things went south, they don't care.

That is asinine.

We also get you support for Skip which your entitled too, but you can not nor should not get on those who dont feel the same way you do.

I don't support Skip. I think he's been awful.

I'd like to see change. But I'm not going to cry and take my toys because of 18 bad games. It's not pro sports. You can't just run out and make trades or buy new players...