• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Roll Call USF vs UCF Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Looking at Ticketmaster, there are not that many seats left in the 200 level. All 100 level seats are sold out, and they only sell 300 level tickets the day of the game. I'm expecting a near sell out with walk up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Looking at Ticketmaster, there are not that many seats left in the 200 level. All 100 level seats are sold out, and they only sell 300 level tickets the day of the game. I'm expecting a near sell out with walk up.

Counting on the students showing up .... They had a pretty good showing Monday for an exhibition, although most didn't really do anything but sit there ... baby steps, I guess. Get them there first ...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

There +1 and maybe 2 more

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

I'm going but all my friends have to work...so just me lol...

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I really really really hope we beat those clowns from Orlando on Saturday

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645

I'll be the old guy(28) with his friends in the student section. Making two friends tag along and the wife will be there too. I'm going to milk my student tickets for all their worth until I finish my masters.

By the way, what marketing or advertisements have ya'll seen for this game? I've seen or heard NOTHING on the radio or tv. I guess the department thinks that everyone uses Twitter. Need to start going a more traditional marketing route instead of social media. The people with the big money to donate are more than likely not active on Twitter and will only see your advertisements via more tradition methods.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

By the way, what marketing or advertisements have ya'll seen for this game? I've seen or heard NOTHING on the radio or tv. I guess the department thinks that everyone uses Twitter. Need to start going a more traditional marketing route instead of social media. The people with the big money to donate are more than likely not active on Twitter and will only see your advertisements via more tradition methods.

I have heard nothing outside of social media, the banner on GOUSFBulls.com, and USF pregames when they interview Woolard. In other words, you would already have to be looking for Bulls info to find it.

I have heard nothing outside of social media, the banner on GOUSFBulls.com, and USF pregames when they interview Woolard. In other words, you would already have to be looking for Bulls info to find it.

Exactly