• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF v U-17 National Team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I see alot of our fan base needs a lesson in sports. The post on this website indicates we have alot of NON SPORTS WATCHING/ KNOWING fans.

U-17 is UNDER 17 US National TEAM.

It is the post season. Remember just a week or so ago the Lady Bulls beat Ville to go to the BE Semi Finals.(which we lost BTW). I know this is about the men's team but they play their season the same time as each other.

Maybe we offer some of the posters a Sports 101 course or something? Or better yet, maybe do a google search on the internet. Im sure you could find U17 National team in soccer.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

I see alot of our fan base needs a lesson in sports. The post on this website indicates we have alot of NON SPORTS WATCHING/ KNOWING fans.

It is the post season. Remember just a week or so ago the Lady Bulls beat Ville to go to the BE Semi Finals.(which we lost BTW). I know this is about the men's team but they play their season the same time as each other.

Maybe we offer some of the posters a Sports 101 course or something? Or better yet, maybe do a google search on the internet. Im sure you could find U17 National team in soccer.

What is this 'google' you speak of

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

As soon as anyone mentions the word soccer, ears close and eyes roll. Not worth the effort.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  554

As soon as anyone mentions the word soccer, ears close and eyes roll. Not worth the effort.

Your loss. Attend a major championship like the World Cup or the Euro and you'll change your mind.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Your loss. Attend a major championship like the World Cup or the Euro and you'll change your mind.

WOW, FYI.....I was the keeper on the first non BAYSL team to win the Brandon Cup (1982), I attended countless Rowdies matches in the 80's, 2 matches in Orlando 1994, just ended my second year with USF Soccer season tickets, follow The Tottenham Hotspurs very closely, even have the Hotspur symbol tattooed on my right calf. As you might be able to tell I have a slight Love of the sport.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  488

WOW, FYI.....I was the keeper on the first non BAYSL team to win the Brandon Cup (1982), I attended countless Rowdies matches in the 80's, 2 matches in Orlando 1994, just ended my second year with USF Soccer season tickets, follow The Tottenham Hotspurs very closely, even have the Hotspur symbol tattooed on my right calf. As you might be able to tell I have a slight Love of the sport.

This is like a cat fight...except it's online.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  554

Sorry, I missed your sarcasm. Excited about the Man City match tomorrow? I track Tottenham a little closer now that Dempsey is there. I'm more a fan of the USMNT than any club, but I follow La Liga pretty close (wife is a Real Madrid fan).

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

So what was the result? It's not even on the website.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

So what was the result? It's not even on the website.

2-0 usf