• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UConn attendance 11.03.12

Turnstyle Attendance for UConn game  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

Just more proof that we're exactly where we belong in the world of college football. No business at all being in a Big 5 conference ...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Just more proof that we're exactly where we belong in the world of college football. No business at all being in a Big 5 conference ...

Pffftt... even teams in the big 5 conference when they suck BAD their fan base doesn't come out. 2 years ago UM is a perfect example. Empty stadium and someone rented a sign on the back of an airplane saying Fire Randy for the USF/UM game...and they won National Championships!

Quit acting all mightier than thou and let people express their displeasure in the way they see fit. Its a young fanbase and it will find its way to its median sooner or later.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Pffftt... even teams in the big 5 conference when they suck BAD their fan base doesn't come out. 2 years ago UM is a perfect example. Empty stadium and someone rented a sign on the back of an airplane saying Fire Randy for the USF/UM game...and they won National Championships!

Quit acting all mightier than thou and let people express their displeasure in the way they see fit. Its a young fanbase and it will find its way to its median sooner or later.

Auburn 2-7

85,214 vs UL Monroe

86,721 vs LSU

85,813 vs Arkansas

85,119 vs Texas A&M

74, 676 vs New Mexico State

Kentucky 1-9

48,346 vs Kent State

53,980 vs Western Kentucky

49,810 vs South Carolina

49,498 vs Mississippi State

54,553 vs Georgia

44,902 vs Vanderbilt

Illinois 2-7

43,441 vs Western Michigan

45,369 vs Charleston Southern

46,539 vs Louisiana Tech

46, 734 vs Penn State

47,981 vs Indiana

Just for comparisons sake.

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

Tonight's announced attendance for USF-UConn at Raymond James Stadium was 36,190. Actual attendance, per Tampa Sports Authority, was 20,665.

Glad I missed it.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

At least I can hear the crowd a bit on TV... can't blame people for not going with this coach.

I skipped the game to go visit a friend and play golf...glad I did

Sure nothing like missing a win. We have so many. You probably couldn't have played golf another time.

That game was boring...I'm still glad I missed it. Come on beating uconn doesn't mean much

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233

The game had the feel of a funeral outside the stadium and looked like one inside the stadium, Loudest it got all night was when the military personel were introduced, the first INT of the season and at the end of the game when we actully won. The rest of the night was quiet, great time spent with friends who showed up, and a nice evening out. Bulls won as well. So all in all not so bad.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

Bit exaggerated about the noise ... The crowd of 20K did well

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

Auburn 2-7

85,214 vs UL Monroe

86,721 vs LSU

85,813 vs Arkansas

85,119 vs Texas A&M

Kentucky 1-9

48,346 vs Kent State

49,810 vs South Carolina

54,553 vs Georgia

44,902 vs Vanderbilt

Illinois 2-7

46,539 vs Louisiana Tech

46, 734 vs Penn State

47,981 vs Indiana

Until the administration establishs themselves as a legit program willing to win and listen to the fan base + communicate instead of playing around this will always happen. Plus it's Florida fans...they are fickle when it comes to their teams losing or winning (Rays)

I'm all for making a statement and showing the AD and staff that as fans you are upset and the best way is not showing up to a game. But hopefully the fans will show up to the last game to show support to the Seniors. I'm looking to book my tickets and get down there.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233

Havent missed a HOME game since the inception and dont plan on starting now. I know that I and my group will be there like we ALWAYS are.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Auburn 2-7

85,214 vs UL Monroe

86,721 vs LSU

85,813 vs Arkansas

85,119 vs Texas A&M

Kentucky 1-9

48,346 vs Kent State

49,810 vs South Carolina

54,553 vs Georgia

44,902 vs Vanderbilt

Illinois 2-7

46,539 vs Louisiana Tech

46, 734 vs Penn State

47,981 vs Indiana

Until the administration establishs themselves as a legit program willing to win and listen to the fan base + communicate instead of playing around this will always happen.

I guess raising millions to push a program from non-existent to major college football is not establishing a legit program that is willing to win? What the hell does "willing to win" mean anyway?

Plus it's Florida fans...they are fickle when it comes to their teams losing or winning (Rays)

No one shows for the Rays games when they're winning, but that is beside the point. It's an unfair comparison.

I'm all for making a statement and showing the AD and staff that as fans you are upset and the best way is not showing up to a game.

Trust me, the fact that we're 3-6 stands out enough that they don't need fans boycotting the games.