• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What changes can Holtz point to that demonstrates he is making adjustments?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Seriously what can he point to? I am shocked there hasn't been any visible change this week after losing to Syracuse. We've seen some slight changes on offense, using the run more and tight ends, but special teams and defense, the really big problems..... Absolutely nothing.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

hes soft and afraid

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

Definitely not on defense. How many on here predicted Syracuse's last drive outcome??

I told my fiancee, "watch, they are going to complete side line passes in our soft coverage and get out of bounds and march all the way down the field".

We have the softest defense.. and his philosophy is he would rather not give up the big play if it means they get a first down. You can't play too conservative on the other opponent's last drive. How many times have we been down in the fourth and have a minute to score? We always end up losing because our opponent's defense is aggressive and forces BJ to panic.

Cosh is the problem, and that is the change that Skip should have made.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  217
  • Days Won:  0

Definitely not on defense. How many on here predicted Syracuse's last drive outcome??

I told my fiancee, "watch, they are going to complete side line passes in our soft coverage and get out of bounds and march all the way down the field".

We have the softest defense.. and his philosophy is he would rather not give up the big play if it means they get a first down. You can't play too conservative on the other opponent's last drive. How many times have we been down in the fourth and have a minute to score? We always end up losing because our opponent's defense is aggressive and forces BJ to panic.

+11111

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

If we don't get a W this week then this is the week that he has to make coaching changes.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

the problem is skip & cosh. skip needs a DC that doesn't run skip's defense. that's the problem

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I would love to see some emotion and passion out of him; a fired up Holtz on the sideline. I would be shocked if I saw him charge onto the field leading his team. A win at the end of the day along with a much improved more aggressive defense would be amazing.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Seriously what can he point to? I am shocked there hasn't been any visible change this week after losing to Syracuse. We've seen some slight changes on offense, using the run more and tight ends, but special teams and defense, the really big problems..... Absolutely nothing.

not much he can do since he hasnt recruited quality football players that compete at our level

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

" I knew when we were on Offense and Defense" and " I paid attention to the personel players on the field this week". Unlike the FSU game when he nor Fitch knew BJ was out for the play pass call.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

No changes on defense? New starters, much more use of the blitz, even late. Come on, the coaches have made changes that are pretty obvious.