• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Media coverage, thankfully, heating up

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Time to go Skip...get the picture.

Or at the very least... DO SOMETHING.

Last week: We can't stick with the status quo.

This week: Status quo officially stuck to.

WTF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Why get rid of Skip, Anyone who listened to the Fan98.7 interview last night knows Skip brings insightful info to the players and fans, I learned last night it takes about 5 years for a Bamboo tree to mature. LOL

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  0

Time to go Skip...get the picture.

Or at the very least... DO SOMETHING.

Last week: We can't stick with the status quo.

This week: Status quo officially stuck to.

WTF

Exactly. I cannot believe Cosh wasn't fired, can't even comprehend it at this point.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Both need to go, and they need to take WOOLARD with them.

absolutely

why would holtz resign when owed so much $$$$$$$$$

never happen

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  2,277

USFishin, where'd you get those cornhole setups??

I made them. I think there's a thread in the Tailgating forum where I explained how I made and painted them. If you can't find it let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

https://twitter.com/...8951041/photo/1

MELTDOWN U is the cover of today's sports section in the Times.

I am clipping this out and mailing this, along with a nice memo, to the athletic office today. Just in case they subscribe to the Trib.

Some quotes from Skip's famous dad, Lou Holtz. Was Skip adopted from a crack mother?

“You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be. †(Skippy is making himself and USF a loser)

“The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it.†(Remember Skips comment that a football is oddly shaped)

“Winners and losers aren't born, they are the products of how they think†(Skippy's acting and thinking like a loser)

“Don't ever promise more than you can deliver, but always deliver more than you promise.†("We're going to beat Florida and win conference championships" - Skip Holtz,,,,yeah, right)

“You'll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him.†("My ideal scenario is winning each game by 1 point" - Skip Holtz)

“When all is said and done, more is said than done.†(You must have been talking about your adopted son Dr. Lou)

"On this team we're all united in a common goal: to keep my job." (Skip isn't even meeting a common goal his dad used to have)

"In the successful organization, no detail is too small to escape close attention." (You mean like knowing you got a first down and shouldn't call time out or that your starting QB just went out and your redshirt freshman came in against one of the top defenses in the country and you shouldn't run that pass play on 3rd down,.... that kind of stuff?)

"Coaching is nothing more than eliminating mistakes before you get fired." (I guess Skippy Kragholtz just isn't bothered with this one)

AND THE COUP DE GRAS:

"How your respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser." (Truer words have never been spoken)

Edited by hbryan

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Only think Skip could do was take a huge pay cut next year and then use a majority of that money to hire a new OC and DC.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  44

Cosh won't be fired until the end of the season. The big coaching conference is held in December and most schools will let the coaches go right before the conference so that they can network and find jobs. I'm not a Skip fan, but he will clean house then. If he lets anyone go now, then he can't replace them with anyone who is good. Just my opinion.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Lets hope that Skip is looking for a job as well come Dec when the coaching conference meets.