• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Statement says it all I think

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Why can't he come out and talk about how he is handling the situation. When her came he told everyone how he would handle not going to class

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

LEAVING EARLY: USF coach Skip Holtz has taken great pride in the way his players have battled to the final second during the team's six-game losing streak, so he was disappointed to find out Monday that a few Bulls players left the field before Saturday's final play, a kickoff from Louisville with three seconds left.

"It bothers me, very much so," Holtz said Monday on the Big East's weekly teleconference. "We're playing this game, we all want to win, but we've all talked about having character and dignity and doing this thing the right way as well. ... You have to have some class and dignity, not only when you lose but when you win as well. I think some of these lessons are hard lessons."

From Greg Auman

Blog

What a lack of fire. No word on how it will be handled. And how do they learn to win with class and dignity when they never win? And didn't Holtz start or try to start that whole team goes to student section to sign school song? What happened to that? I guess all the heartbreak just finished that off too. This guy just talks to talk but does nothing. As a donor I want to see someone in the program do something that at least looks like they are trying to fix the problems. Other than just giving out unwarranted contract extensions and two year deals for piss poor D coordinators. Well one bright spot is Woolard doesn't have to worry about other schools trying to lure Holtz away now.

This guy doesn't even rearrange the Titanic chairs. He just talks to the band about how proud he is that they are playing.

I am aware of the situation and it is being addressed. That is all he had to say.

Can I see a Big East home victory, PLEEEAASSSE

Agreed, that's not hard, that doesn't isolate the kids, that doesn't publicly humiliate and it just simply shows us sad fans that he has some control and leadership

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Does anyone even feel that if Holtz started to win he could repair the damage he has done with the fans? Although I would love to win I don't think he could ever win me back to his side. I will support the players but I feel Holtz is a fraud.

This is the kind of stupid **** that makes me wonder if some of our fans first venture into sports fandom was when Skip took over as coach. IF, by some miracle, Skip can pull a 180 and take the program to places its's never been, you'd have to be an imbecile to not be won back to his side... What is wrong with you people??

If aliens came down to earth and taught me to time travel that'd be great! I'd also like to fly like superman.

...Oh, I'm sorry. I thought we were talking about things that will never actually happen.

LOL ... It might never happen although I'm hoping it does, as should all Bulls fans ... but the supposition was that it did and how it would affect some. ;)