• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Depth Chart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Wait how about Asiantii Woulard as QB

Still has to commit, enroll, be cleared academically, Throw in the fact he's not early enrolling, so slim chances he wins the starting job from the start.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Hopkins at receiver. Joyce at safety...

But yikes, out talent hasn't seemed to replenish so much the last couple years........

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

I think asiantii would play day one for two reasons. One we are more than likely playing a Cupcake I AA team so it won't be stiff competition and two, skip is going to have a lot to prove if he wants to still coach, and he's not gonna get ahead being conservative playing a guy like Floyd who would have 5 total career snaps more than asiantii. Or eveld for that matter, no offense to those guys.

Best guy is gonna be starting under center day one.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

QB - Floyd/eveld

RB - Shaw/Battles/Davis

Hback - Tye turner/ bruit

LT - Williams

LG - gundmundsson/martin

C - reiter

RG- jjozwiak

RT - eatmon/ max lang

TE - price/ mmcfarland

WR - Davis/Montgomery

WR - welch/ mitchell

our offense is going to be mediocre at best without woulard

With woulard as qb our offense will ACTUALLY Be a Power. Best , deepest, receiving core ever at USF. Offensive line will all return with the exception of One tackle. That is HUGE. Shaw will be the feature back, already having 2 years experience on his belt. Sean price will be a BEAST as he has started to show in only his few freshman outings. The pieces will all be there for Asiantii to take advantage of, ultimately if he can develop learn the play book, which he has shown to be able to do having picked up the elite 11 play book in no time who coaches say is complex, i think he will make a great transition. Man it will be night and day to have a TRUE quarterback under center. Love BJ guy puts The team on his back but man am I excited to see AW suit up

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  217
  • Days Won:  0

Let's spread out the offense, get the TE's involved and put up some yardage in 2013. That kid Price (TE) is gonna be so sick!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

QB - Floyd/eveld

RB - Shaw/Battles/Davis

LT - Williams

LG - gundmundsson/martin

C - reiter

RG- jjozwiak

RT - eatmon/ max lang

TE - price/ mmcfarland

WR - Davis/Montgomery

WR - welch/ mitchell

With woulard as qb our offense will ACTUALLY Be a Power. Best , deepest, receiving core ever at USF. Offensive line will all return with the exception of One tackle. That is HUGE. Shaw will be the feature back, already having 2 years experience on his belt. Sean price will be a BEAST as he has started to show in only his few freshman outings. The pieces will all be there for Asiantii to take advantage of, ultimately if he can develop learn the play book, which he has shown to be able to do having picked up the elite 11 play book in no time who coaches say is complex, i think he will make a great transition. Man it will be night and day to have a TRUE quarterback under center. Love BJ guy puts The team on his back but man am I excited to see AW suit up

you need to temper your expectations.

he hasn't even signed yet. he doesn't know the playbook. who knows if our coaches can adapt an offense around his skill set.

he has less than 2 years experience in high school against actual live action. now you think he will come in and be a power against top 30 BCS defenses?

I'm not talking some 7 on 7 drills in a skills competition over 1 weekend. his numbers both years have been less than stellar. his teams record this year is like 3-6. BJ Daniels was a higher rated QB coming out of high school. he had 34 TD passes and 2500 passing yards his senior year for one of the top high schools in the state.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

QB - Floyd/eveld

RB - Shaw/Battles/Davis

LT - Williams

LG - gundmundsson/martin

C - reiter

RG- jjozwiak

RT - eatmon/ max lang

TE - price/ mmcfarland

WR - Davis/Montgomery

WR - welch/ mitchell

Because it is so potent without him now....I am far from a fan of Daniels but without him USF would probably be 0-8. Nobody plays harder than he doesn, he's just not that good and you think a true freshman will be this huge improvement? C'mon...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Defense:

DE - Mims/ Forte/lee

DT - sager/chandler

DT - Watson/Thompson/hamilton

DE - Lynch/giddins/nelson

OLB- cliett/bullock

MLB- Lattimore/

OLB- whitehurst/hamilton

CB - Bivins/spencerr

S - garye

S- jenkins

CB - Montgomery/tabetau

Have to look at this. List off the top of my head.

Tabuteau is a senior this year.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

QB - Floyd/eveld

RB - Shaw/Battles/Davis

LT - Williams

LG - gundmundsson/martin

C - reiter

RG- jjozwiak

RT - eatmon/ max lang

TE - price/ mmcfarland

WR - Davis/Montgomery

WR - welch/ mitchell

Because it is so potent without him now....I am far from a fan of Daniels but without him USF would probably be 0-8. Nobody plays harder than he doesn, he's just not that good and you think a true freshman will be this huge improvement? C'mon...

I love BJ's effort. But he is a terribly inaccurate passer and has no feel for the game. Daniels can probably run better than the other QB options, but I think Woulard as a freshman will be a much more accurate QB. Our defense has been very bad. But I honestly believe Daniels has left wins on the table this year. An accurate QB would have score more points against 'Cuse, for example. BJ missed some wide open receivers by a considerable margin on Saturday.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Lou is really gonna have to coach em up.