• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ha ha. More 'Fire Skip Holtz'

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

threads on here than the malcontents managed to post on the former coach!

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

Fire the candy ars. He is proud of the way they competed. Hell they were up by 20 at half and lost. makes me want to vomit.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

Fire the candy ars. He is proud of the way they competed. Hell they were up by 20 at half and lost. makes me want to vomit.

I wonder how many teams in the history of college football have rushed for 370 yards and lost. I am glad to see the run blocking is much better and will give credit for that. I did not like playing for the FG on the last drive when you know your defense stinks. Normally it is a sound move but that is with a better defense. I predicted what would happen and sadly it did.....

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder how many teams in the history of college football have rushed for 370 yards and lost. I am glad to see the run blocking is much better and will give credit for that. I did not like playing for the FG on the last drive when you know your defense stinks. Normally it is a sound move but that is with a better defense. I predicted what would happen and sadly it did.....

I think everyone but holtz knew that was going to happen.

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Its like Holtz is a master at finding new ways to dissapoint and lose every week

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

yeah you play for first down there. he still hasn't learned. how many teams that have had 370 rushing had 30 pass plays? our OC is a joke too. it's taken him half the season to realize we should be running , not passing although he still defaults to the pass. where did shaw go? 4 carries almost 9 ypc.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

We lucked out getting at least one first down in our last possession. The first series of that drive we had at least 2 pass plays, one of which was incomplete, which stopped the clock. Stupid decisions like that spell Holtz's demise. Why pass when you are trying to run out the clock?? Had that been a run, at least 40 more seconds would have been off the clock, making it almost impossible for SU to score in their last drive.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,649
  • Days Won:  6

Clock management has been atrocious all year in the last 2 minutes. Smart play calling and we run out the clock on our last drive.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Clock management has been atrocious all year in the last 2 minutes. Smart play calling and we run out the clock on our last drive.

that's exactly what you need to do if you insist on being in close games. DO not give your opponent the last possession. sadly he seems to set them up perfectly for a game winning drive every time.