• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Players leaving the field

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I don't think most of this is on Skip. That is a popular sentiment around here, but our senior class this year may well be the worst as far as team leadership USF has ever had. A head coach doesn't define the character of a team. Seniors have to set that tone. Seniors should be addressing the lack of effort, but instead they pretty much lead it. Skip is to blame only in that he doesn't see the problem or has failed yet to address it.

wow. you don't watch our games do you?

I attend most of them, but business kept me away tonight (fortunately). I watch them all. But I don't just go blindly attacking folks as if replacing one guy is an easy answer. This year we have had a complete lack of effort on many occasions When this team can run with some very talented programs and then struggles with Ball State and Nevada it is a lack of effort. Lack of effort is about leadership in the trenches, on the field. Not coaching.

look what replacing one guy did for san fran niners. it's not a lack of effort all of a sudden. it's coaches that don't put their players in a position to succeed. BTW many seniors have been benched. any different results?

The 49ers turned it around becase they hired CJL.

retard.jpg

Surprise! You don't get sarcasm!

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

What will be worse is if Woolard cancels his commitment...

I hope he comes. We need him.

Edited by BaltoBull

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

I don't know if anyone caught this but Dre Davis (I think) was walking with someone else off the field after the game was over and someone yelled and slammed their helmet down over by the two horsey police. Actually, the whole scene after the game was almost like losing a war. Players were crying coming off the field, some were injured and limping off. Players saying they've had it etc. Oh and some very confomfortable things said towards Skip as he is running off the field. Yikes! Personally, I tried to encourage the players because I know part of them is going to want to go into the tank now.

I don't know what it's going to be like in that locker room now but at a glance it looks like many of the players have officially lost confidence and composure. Can they get it back for UCONN who they should be able to beat?

And will the coaches that have seen the same games we have continue to pull up and play conservative when we have clearly established that any team can march down the field and score a touchdown to win in the final minute? You morons.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

I don't know if anyone caught this but Dre Davis (I think) was walking with someone else off the field after the game was over and someone yelled and slammed their helmet down over by the two horsey police. Actually, the whole scene after the game was almost like losing a war. Players were crying coming off the field, some were injured and limping off. Players saying they've had it etc. Oh and some very confomfortable things said towards Skip as he is running off the field. Yikes! Personally, I tried to encourage the players because I know part of them is going to want to go into the tank now.

I don't know what it's going to be like in that locker room now but at a glance it looks like many of the players have officially lost confidence and composure. Can they get it back for UCONN who they should be able to beat?

Skip looked like he lost this team weeks ago, and I don't blame them. The players are tired of the same thing happening to them over and over again just like we are. If skip doesn't go I could see several of them transferring out.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

Skip looked like he lost this team weeks ago, and I don't blame them. The players are tired of the same thing happening to them over and over again just like we are. If skip doesn't go I could see several of them transferring out.

I was thinking the same thing. Some leaders need to rise up and eek out a win before the season is over. Oh and the leader is not going to come from the coaching staff. They were starting to show some real signs of improvement in the last two games, so all is not lost.

That said, I've been in some bad locker rooms in the past and I don't know how these guys are going to get out of this funk. I hope it's there because they do have some improvements to build upon...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

We need some fire and one conference win in last years is unacceptable with the talent we have....

Dude, what talent are you talking about. There is NO talent on this D. They ALL suck assss. They sucked last year, they suck this year, and they will suck next year unless we get better recruts.

There's no talent on this D?

S: Joyce/Jenkins - Mediocre, but servicable

CB: Webster/Baker - Webster will be drafted

LB: Cliett, Lattimore, Barrington - Lattimore and Barrington will be drafted

DL: Mims, Grissom, Sager, Giddins/Forte - Grissom will be drafted. One of the ends is usually serviceable (Mims).

I'm counting 4 starters on defense that'll probably be drafted. We're not deft of talent. The problem is, they're all Leavitt guys and Cliett is probably the only guy who fits in amongst Dede/Sam (Tashon may eventually).

If you think this D isn't talented, just wait for next year!

I will stand by my position of no talent. You are kidding yourself if you think those you listed will get drafted. No way! Maybe as free agent but NOT drafted.

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

There's talent on the D, but there isn't a team. There's some bad senior leadership, but the coaches havent done a good job developing any. All falls on Skip who needs to skip town already

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

They don't play as a team, there is very little accountability, and our game plan sucks.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

maikon was crying as he left the field

I feel horrible for him... he's done everything that's been asked of him.