• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz will be USF's Head Coach Next Year

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Offense is ok.

ST is a dump

Defense is trash

Coaching is crap!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

When it comes to wins and losses, some people around here really don't seem to understand there are 4 parts of a football team that come into play. Offense, defense, special teams and coaches decisions, game management and personnel moves. <br />When a team has the lead or been tied in 13 games since Holtz has been here and has failed to hold the lead or gone behind. I don't know how you blame BJ. <br /><br />When your special teams is last in the country in KO returns and close to last in the country in KO coverage, how do you blame BJ

Edited by usfgrad84

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

The chair of the board of trustees says something is wrong with the team. But he was smart enough to qualify that saying he doesn't know enough about football to know what. Some, no most, on here aren't that smart. You'd think this was a forum of football experts by all the proclamations of this is wrong or that. Opinions, all are opinions by fans. I doubt more than 2 or 3 on this forum actually know enough about the game to truly diagnose what's wrong.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

When it comes to wins and losses, some people around here really don't seem to understand there are 4 parts of a football team that come into play. Offense, defense, special teams and coaches decisions, game management and personnel moves. <br />When a team has the lead or been tied in 13 games since Holtz has been here and has failed to hold the lead or gone behind. I don't know how you blame BJ. <br /><br />When your special teams is last in the country in KO returns and close to last in the country in KO coverage, how do you blame BJ

You started your post with 4 parts of a football team and then said that one of those parts isn't responsible. As has been said in this very thread every part of the team can help, or hurt the other parts. So not one is without blame and not one is completely responsible for wins.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

You started your post with 4 parts of a football team and then said that one of those parts isn't responsible. As has been said in this very thread every part of the team can help, or hurt the other parts. So not one is without blame and not one is completely responsible for wins.

Never said one wasn't without blame. Just pointed out that one guy isn't to blame as many always seem to do.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  2

If we lose out, he will surely be gone. It all depends on the final record.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

OUR QB PLAY Has been sub par for years

our defense stinks

our coaching has been sub par

our recruiting has been sub par

yoU ARE what your record says you are

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Hey, I am going to try a new tactic, never before tried... If someone isn't happy bending over and taking it in the arse from the likes of Ball State and Temple, and, they try to justify their position... I am going to work the conversation into "but, you don't know anything about football, the coaches know more than you".

Brand new, never seen before argument... I guess by those standards, we really should just show up and see what happens with no concern for wins or losses. I guess the best thing to look forward to each week is when Skippy tweets the uniform combination.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Getting less and less likely each passing game.