• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Props to coaching staff and players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Are you kidding me? We are 2-5. The defense blew another lead. More stupid coaching mistakes.

Holtz is a terrible coach and Cosh is the worst hire imaginable.

+1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780

This should finally get us ranked in the Moral Victories poll. I'm sure if Skipbot could feel human emotions he'd be ecstatic.

Frankly he looked to be having a pretty good time the entire game... he was laughing it up when we had to waste our second timeout because we were too lazy to hustle back to the ball and get set!

Or how about the final time out after the first down...what a complete moron. Even the announcers couldn't believe it. They of course don't watch him coach every week like we do. I have grown numb to his stupidity.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

This should finally get us ranked in the Moral Victories poll. I'm sure if Skipbot could feel human emotions he'd be ecstatic.

Frankly he looked to be having a pretty good time the entire game... he was laughing it up when we had to waste our second timeout because we were too lazy to hustle back to the ball and get set!

Or how about the final time out after the first down...what a complete moron. Even the announcers couldn't believe it. They of course don't watch him coach every week like we do. I have grown numb to his stupidity.

This is when I started laughing about it...TO after 1st down... get outta hair!

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  578

if this happens enough it isn't just a "good job" or "luck," it's a **** problem. how many late collapses going back to last year -- rutgers, cincinnati, miami, louisville, ball state and i think we lead wvu and connecticut until the very end.

here is your pat on the back and a participation trophy for trying.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

this team makes Coach Leavitt look like a clock management genius by comparison (and I always thought it was one of his bigger problems-- but it is 20 times less ridiculous).

I mean the absolute waste of timeouts EVERY game is unreal. What's worse is that they hardly ever use a time out in the first half-- even just to give the D a breather on a long drive by the other team.

sick of it

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

this team makes Coach Leavitt look like a clock management genius by comparison (and I always thought it was one of his bigger problems-- but it is 20 times less ridiculous).

I mean the absolute waste of timeouts EVERY game is unreal. What's worse is that they hardly ever use a time out in the first half-- even just to give the D a breather on a long drive by the other team.

sick of it

true statement. leavitt was awful. thought it couldn't get any worse. holtz beats him by a mile. clueless.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369

sick of it

true statement. leavitt was awful. thought it couldn't get any worse. holtz beats him by a mile. clueless.

Agree... I always accounted it to Leavitt's intensity... I got no idea what Skip's challenge is.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370

sick of it

Agree... I always accounted it to Leavitt's intensity... I got no idea what Skip's challenge is.

It's the silver coaching spoon shoved so far up his ass he eats his own bull spit from it

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715

I don't give props to morale victories. Maybe if this was Holtz's first year and this team was overachievers. But they aren't and this is Skip's 3rd year. We have the talent to be leading the Big East right now, instead we lose to MAC teams and find ways to blow games against everyone else. This was supposed to be "the" year for us. Instead, we are going to lose 10 in a row with a team full of seniors.

Just pathetic.

• Upvote 1