• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip appears to be distancing himself from the team....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Although I don't think it means anything, I do think it's part of the problem. He's always used that term when refering to the team.

I noticed the same thing. From day one he's used "they". We on this board use "we" more than he does.

This has bugged me as well... Jimbo always used to say WE... if you watch the press conferences from the other coaches its WE... with Skip its them, they, those guys.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so ******* sad. You obviously DON'T watch Skip's press conferences ...

In the thread starter, anybody with a **** clue could see that Skip was responding to a question about how his players were holding up considering the way the year's gone and "they" was the correct wording to use there ... so, for God's sake, please stop making up **** to cry about like little girls. There's plenty of real stuff going on to fulfill your needs there.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Although I don't think it means anything, I do think it's part of the problem. He's always used that term when refering to the team.

I noticed the same thing. From day one he's used "they". We on this board use "we" more than he does.

This has bugged me as well... Jimbo always used to say WE... if you watch the press conferences from the other coaches its WE... with Skip its them, they, those guys.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so ******* sad. You obviously DON'T watch Skip's press conferences ...

In the thread starter, anybody with a **** clue could see that Skip was responding to a question about how his players were holding up considering the way the year's gone and "they" was the correct wording to use there ... so, far God's sake, please stop making up **** to cry about like little girls. There's plenty of real stuff going on to fulfill your needs there.

Are you a first time visitor to TBP?

In the thread starter, anybody with a **** clue could see that Skip was responding to a question about how his players were holding up considering the way the year's gone and "they" was the correct wording to use there ... so, far God's sake, please stop making up **** to cry about like little girls. There's plenty of real stuff going on to fulfill your needs there.

Are you a first time visitor to TBP?

LOL .... Sometimes I feel that way. Rolling along with all the usual bashing, a lot warranted, and then you come across looniness like this and it makes you go "wtf?"

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  332
  • Days Won:  1

Omg this explains why he's now parking two rows down from his usual spot, he's doing whatever he can to distance himself from the team.

Omg this explains why he's now parking two rows down from his usual spot, he's doing whatever he can to distance himself from the team.

I'm thinking that's to fool potential car bombers ...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Now, if he won't sit with them at meals, or - on gameday - he gets off the bus and walks half way around the stadium to use a different entrance...well, then we have issues.

Now, if he won't sit with them at meals, or - on gameday - he gets off the bus and walks half way around the stadium to use a different entrance...well, then we have issues.

Would him coaching form the press box tomorrow be a sign?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

^-- assuming you're referring to the downtown sports grille "The Press Box", I would say so.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

Skip would make a good badmiton coach. Football is an emotional game and he shows ZERO emotion. His players feed off that and maybe thats why they seem flat and uninspired and just going through the motions. I dont know but will be in louisville trow all yhe same

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

:roflmao:

Okay you got me. I started this thread to stir the pot. :stirpot: It was getting quiet on the board during the bye week.

Since tomorrow is game day there will be plenty to chat about. :thumbsup:

Edited by Blackice12