• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random Thoughts....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Preaching to the choir :) Holtz must go

Even if he pulls a 6-6 record he should still go. To much damage to our fragile fan base. They don't believe in the current staff and many wont renew.

Unless they honestly can't affod it. If they don't renew F'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't renew, but will buy tickets on the open market. Classy response... Some of us choose to support our university in different ways...

Why pay $5k a year for seats people are buying at $20 a pop if your money is going to something you are not happy with?

I'd rather give it to the school of business, and support the athletes in their respected colleges.... So supporting USF athletes, in an academic way, requires me to go get f'd; then I'm grabbing the lube and headed to the nearest truck stop as we speak

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Even if he pulls a 6-6 record he should still go. To much damage to our fragile fan base. They don't believe in the current staff and many wont renew.

If you're right, you hit the nail on the head as to why this program may never get to where we want it to be. You don't build a foundation on a "fragile fan base" .... but I'm hoping you're wrong.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  2

I agree with IncrediBull. We have never had a season where I have had less hope and less excitment for our team at mid season. There was always the belief we could win our games, but I don't think that anymore. Whatever happens, Holtz needs to go after this year. We can't afford any more years like this year and last.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Holtz also caused JoJo Kemp to decomit this week. A 4star running back

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Awesome. Good recruiting right there.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Unless they honestly can't affod it. If they don't renew F'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't renew, but will buy tickets on the open market. Classy response... Some of us choose to support our university in different ways...

Why pay $5k a year for seats people are buying at $20 a pop if your money is going to something you are not happy with?

I'd rather give it to the school of business, and support the athletes in their respected colleges.... So supporting USF athletes, in an academic way, requires me to go get f'd; then I'm grabbing the lube and headed to the nearest truck stop as we speak

For you to question someone else's class is laughable at best. It's great that you will support athletes in their respective colleges. That's the first time you've ever spoken of supporting athletes in a different way. I stand by what I said.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

Please dont withhold your dollars just divert them to academics/other sports IF you need to make that statement.

The OP made probably one of the most rational/sober arguments against the coaching staff I've seen.

I need to see a MAJOR turnaround this year.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Leavitt got us to a certain point, and that point was pretty high considering the odds against us (Program age, facilities, etc.) Holtz has taken us about 3 steps back. We have regressed. One can only hope at this point that his formula calls for regression before progression. If not, it will be time to cut the cord on his tenure.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

How did he cause it?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

For you to question someone else's class is laughable at best. It's great that you will support athletes in their respective colleges. That's the first time you've ever spoken of supporting athletes in a different way. I stand by what I said.

You need to do your research; I've said it that way from the beginning. I bet you solve problems by throwing money at it. Stand by your point and ill stand by mine... I can respect that, but feel free to take your own advice on my behalf and find a local truck stop for yourself.... It appears we have the same opinion of each other, and I'm ok with you not loving me

Edited by Skingraft