• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Accountability

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

So who is going to come out and apologize to the fans first? Woolard or Holtz. I understand they we are not on a level of some of the other programs throught the country, but many individuals put blood sweat and tears into making a name for us in the college football ranks (although a small one). These last 2 seasons are absolutely unacceptable! Yes last year there were some heartbreakers, and it was a difficult season as it was our first missed bowl season in several 5-6 years. The way this season has started shows that this team is not bought in to whatever system these coaches are teaching. It is not in line with the values that those that wore the green and gold before them. I am a proud USF fan and supporter and losing is not okay 3-11 is not okay over last 14 games. Holtz should give some of that money back, he is not holding up his end of the bargin for 2 million a year.....these players deserve more and our University deserves better!

Holtz is Killing our program!

Time for deathrow to come back........never thought we would have to make a tombstone for USF!

Sincerly

Deathrow 94-95'

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Holtz response:

“It’s easy to play this game when you’re winning, when everybody is patting you on the back, loving you and praising you,†Holtz said. “It’s hard times like now, (when) people are going to snicker and laugh and point fingers and talk about what could’ve been (that are difficult).

“I’m not going to throw my arms up and say all we’ve got left is pride. … I’ve got too much pride in this university to say there’s very little left to play for. I think there’s a lot left to play for.â€

TBO.com

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Holtz will never apologize, he'll just make more excuses

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335

If Holtz had pride he would prepare better. Hire a DC that actually had a track record of success. Not make excuses. Not say the same coach speak BS week after week. He and his staff have taken this program to the breaking point and next season will be worse bet on it. All his nonsense about learning from last season and the seniors that were so hunger was a joke. Now he says the team is tired after a long camp and six weeks of games. One thing is for certain. Wollard will never collect any bonuses for Holtz winning anything on the field. That bonus money is safe. When your bonuses are tied to Holtz success the only thing you will get is your salary. Holtz couldnt win a sexually transmitted disease in a low budget Bangkok whorehouse.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

If Holtz had pride he would prepare better. Hire a DC that actually had a track record of success. Not make excuses. Not say the same coach speak BS week after week. He and his staff have taken this program to the breaking point and next season will be worse bet on it. All his nonsense about learning from last season and the seniors that were so hunger was a joke. Now he says the team is tired after a long camp and six weeks of games. One thing is for certain. Wollard will never collect any bonuses for Holtz winning anything on the field. That bonus money is safe. When your bonuses are tied to Holtz success the only thing you will get is your salary. Holtz couldnt win a sexually transmitted disease in a low budget Bangkok whorehouse.

Because his D is soft?

(I've been dying to get that in somewhere)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335

Because his D is soft?

**** it I almost spit on my IPad

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Someone good at photoshop should put Cosh or USF's D on a Colace box

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What's that?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Because his D is soft?

**** it I almost spit on my IPad

I almost choked to death laughing

Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Someone good at photoshop should put Cosh or USF's D on a Colace box

Maybe it should be on Correctol box instead. They play like chicks

Edited by snarling Bull