• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Went to the bar w/ friends after the game and saw...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

It's frustrating as a fan when you put lots of your hard earned money and emotion in to the team, and you get a crap product and the players joke about losing. I know we are all human, blah blah, but it is frustrating.

They are kids, not professional athletes.

They are actually adults, over the age of 18 and all, but I see your point and agree.

Anyone with a child between the ages of 18 and 21 knows that most of them are still kids, whatever the legal definition. Real adult maturation generally happens sometime between 21 and 24.

Don't know what you're talking about ... I already knew everything I needed to know about the world by the time I was 18 ... :whistle:

And then wha happened?

I bet involved a Lebanese midget, a weed wacker, and roll of bubble wrap

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It's frustrating as a fan when you put lots of your hard earned money and emotion in to the team, and you get a crap product and the players joke about losing. I know we are all human, blah blah, but it is frustrating.

They are kids, not professional athletes.

They are actually adults, over the age of 18 and all, but I see your point and agree.

Anyone with a child between the ages of 18 and 21 knows that most of them are still kids, whatever the legal definition. Real adult maturation generally happens sometime between 21 and 24.

Don't know what you're talking about ... I already knew everything I needed to know about the world by the time I was 18 ... :whistle:

And then wha happened?

I bet involved a Lebanese midget, a weed wacker, and roll of bubble wrap

Sounds fascinating, actually.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

This reminds me of that Jimmy Fallon Fever Pitch movie..him and his buddies are devastated after a loss and the team is out having a nice dinner enjoying themselves. They are irate that they care more then the players.

Granted these are kids and I am working on not letting my emotional happiness depend on the outcome of these games...but the losses are having a negative effect on everyone.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

So the OP went out to relieve the stress of seeing the game. Then he complains because he feels the players have no right to relieve the stress of playing it.

OK. Whatever floats your boat.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

So the OP went out to relieve the stress of seeing the game. Then he complains because he feels the players have no right to relieve the stress of playing it.

this

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

this

No that's not what I was "complaining" about. I clearly stated that I was mad because I pay money, a lot of money via my student loans every year to watch this team play, and am sick of the effort or lack thereof that they are putting on the field (just as many of you are). All I was saying is that instead of dreaming what these players are saying and doing on these boards, I actually saw it in person and wanted to share with everyone on here. I also made an analogy, hoping that our team wouldn't end up like the Bucs from last year, giving up on their coach and losing 10 in a row. So before you decided to post something asinine or respond with a "this", you might want to re-read the original post because it looks like you have little to no reading comprehension skills. So sick of posting on this board or even trying to comment on something because all I ever get is rude comments or remarks from most people.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

this

No that's not what I was "complaining" about. I clearly stated that I was mad because I pay money, a lot of money via my student loans every year to watch this team play, and am sick of the effort or lack thereof that they are putting on the field (just as many of you are). All I was saying is that instead of dreaming what these players are saying and doing on these boards, I actually saw it in person and wanted to share with everyone on here. I also made an analogy, hoping that our team wouldn't end up like the Bucs from last year, giving up on their coach and losing 10 in a row. So before you decided to post something asinine or respond with a "this", you might want to re-read the original post because it looks like you have little to no reading comprehension skills. So sick of posting on this board or even trying to comment on something because all I ever get is rude comments or remarks from most people.

feel free to leave

since when do student loan payments go to the football program anyway? you're all over the place with what you had to say-- personally, spying on people like that is just wrong. I've been around players after a game after a loss-- they have to blow off steam somehow. So what? You want them being little pissy pants babies kicking at the ground to make you think it matters to them? They are people-- they have opinions -- they are free to voice those thoughts.