• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Went to the bar w/ friends after the game and saw...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

It's frustrating as a fan when you put lots of your hard earned money and emotion in to the team, and you get a crap product and the players joke about losing. I know we are all human, blah blah, but it is frustrating.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It's frustrating as a fan when you put lots of your hard earned money and emotion in to the team, and you get a crap product and the players joke about losing. I know we are all human, blah blah, but it is frustrating.

They are kids, not professional athletes.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

They are actually adults, over the age of 18 and all, but I see your point and agree.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

They are actually adults, over the age of 18 and all, but I see your point and agree.

Anyone with a child between the ages of 18 and 21 knows that most of them are still kids, whatever the legal definition. Real adult maturation generally happens sometime between 21 and 24.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Cue the gronk super bowl video!

yo soy fiesta!

Anyone with a child between the ages of 18 and 21 knows that most of them are still kids, whatever the legal definition. Real adult maturation generally happens sometime between 21 and 24.

Don't know what you're talking about ... I already knew everything I needed to know about the world by the time I was 18 ... :whistle:

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

I don't have a problem with a bunch of players having issue with the play calling. Means they know at least a little something about football.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Don't know what you're talking about ... I already knew everything I needed to know about the world by the time I was 18 ... :whistle:

It's amazing how much my parents learned between by my 18th birthday and 25th birthday.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

And then wha happened?

I started going on TBP a few years later and saw this guy BillReef posting, and thought, "****, it's going to suck getting old ..."