• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is why RJS is terrible for college football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  197
  • Days Won:  0

Sold out game, lots of pockets of empty seats. Fans just have to many areas to go and not be in their seats.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Sold out game, lots of pockets of empty seats. Fans just have to many areas to go and not be in their seats.

Been saying this for years

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Too many people have sand in their va-jay-jay about this non-issue. I thought this was America and people were free to do what they wanted as long as it is not illegal. If people want to mill around in the concorse or end zone areas, then more power to them. I really do not want to sit on hard metal benches or get crammed in like a sardine.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

If the product on the field was exciting, people would stick to their seats. I don't recall an unoccupied spot in the house when we played WVU in 2007.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

If the product on the field was exciting, people would stick to their seats. I don't recall an unoccupied spot in the house when we played WVU in 2007.

If you weren't excited watching that game tonight, something is wrong with you. We came within 1-2 plays of upsetting the No.4 team in the country. Do you need more stimulation than that?
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

You kind of sounded like Skippy doo there with the 1-2 plays comment. This game definitely had its exciting moments and I was watching from home, so could only imagine how the atmosphere in Ray Jay would add to that whether I was sitting in my seat or at the concession stand buying a beer, hot dog and peanuts.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425

Every seat would have been filled if there weren't so many open areas for people to stand, including club level AC indoor section. However, this makes our stadium sooooo much more comfortable than any other stadium I've been to, so it's a catch 22.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

Maybe if the student section wasn't half empty.....It looks like dogshit cause they don't roll in from the parking lot till half way thru the first quarter

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Every seat would have been filled if there weren't so many open areas for people to stand, including club level AC indoor section. However, this makes our stadium sooooo much more comfortable than any other stadium I've been to, so it's a catch 22.

honestly the club areas don't concern me... the sidelines weren't that bad tonight.

They need to close off parts of the north endzone immediately.... make lanes for people to get to their seats but block off everywhere else.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  99

The Bucs have the same issue... wait they don't. Do you prefer a dictatorship where you tell people where to sit and stand. Do we have to ask to piss? Stupid thread.

Edited by USFBrown