• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

72 hours

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

It's Wednesday. Roughly 72 hours before kickoff. The highest ranked opponent to come to Tampa ever will be on the other sideline. We can wallow in the negative now and through the game. We can ***** and moan about how the old coach was better than the new guy, or at least sucked less than the new guy. I expect that I, along with the denizens of thebullspen, will return to those negative subjects before the year ends, and possibly even before the weekend ends.

Or, for the next 3 days we can choose to push away the negativity, block out thoughts of paper bags, billboards, firing coaches, etc., and just believe we have a shot. Believe that our team should be cheered on and supported. Believe that whatever came before and whatever comes after is irrelevant to what happens between 6 and 10pm Saturday. Believe that games still have to be played on the field. Believe that we have a shot.

Pitt in 2001.

Louisville in 2005.

West Virginia in 2006.

Auburn in 2007.

West Virginia in 2007.

FSU in 2009.

Miami in 2010.

Notre dame in 2011.

At some point you have to believe.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It really doesn't matter if the fans think we can win. It's up to the team and the coaches to make that happen.

Even the disgruntled fans will come out and cheer like crazy especially so if it's a close game.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Provided the disgruntled fans show up in the first place. However, the games much more enjoyable if you think you've got a shot.

It really doesn't matter if the fans think we can win. It's up to the team and the coaches to make that happen.

Even the disgruntled fans will come out and cheer like crazy especially so if it's a close game.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

Kansas!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,747
  • Content Count:  37,637
  • Days Won:  29

I am fired up!

I do not fear the spear!

Renegade sounds like s Village People nickname!

You can take my land, but you can not take my Horns!

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

USF has never backed down from a challenge... Nobody expects us to win... We have nothing to lose really, but FSU has a LOT to lose... I hope our guys play loose and our coaches coach us to win (not not lose) the game... GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Our guys need to be confident and bullieve we are capable of winning. We just have to be the better team vs FSU for 1 game.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

It's Wednesday. Roughly 72 hours before kickoff. The highest ranked opponent to come to Tampa ever will be on the other sideline. We can wallow in the negative now and through the game. We can ***** and moan about how the old coach was better than the new guy, or at least sucked less than the new guy. I expect that I, along with the denizens of thebullspen, will return to those negative subjects before the year ends, and possibly even before the weekend ends.

Or, for the next 3 days we can choose to push away the negativity, block out thoughts of paper bags, billboards, firing coaches, etc., and just believe we have a shot. Believe that our team should be cheered on and supported. Believe that whatever came before and whatever comes after is irrelevant to what happens between 6 and 10pm Saturday. Believe that games still have to be played on the field. Believe that we have a shot.

Pitt in 2001.

Louisville in 2005.

West Virginia in 2006.

Auburn in 2007.

West Virginia in 2007.

FSU in 2009.

Miami in 2010.

Notre dame in 2011.

At some point you have to believe.

72 hours until the rapture for our program.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

USF has never backed down from a challenge... Nobody expects us to win... We have nothing to lose really, but FSU has a LOT to lose... I hope our guys play loose and our coaches coach us to win (not not lose) the game... GO BULLS!

We never back down from a tailgate either. I'm hoping for the best. Go Bulls!