• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kirk and Dinger on 98.7 Don't Want Regular Callers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Does the drunk slob/McMurphy co-conspirator still have a show there?

You mean the guy who refused to talk about USF sports (and even said we can go to our little message board if we want to talk about it)but started talking about and embellished and kept alive the story of the slap heard 'round Tampa Bay? Unfortunately, yes.

I think he's even now a regular ESPN Insider on Douchebag's show ...

A friend of mine who is a big Bucs fan just told be that they were discussing our upcoming game on the Derrick Brooks part of DUImigs show. While Brooks was trying to be fair about the game, DUImig could be heard snickering at the Bulls. If you do not believe that he is proud of himself for being part of what has brought down the program, you are just kidding yourself.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Does the drunk slob/McMurphy co-conspirator still have a show there?

You mean the guy who refused to talk about USF sports (and even said we can go to our little message board if we want to talk about it)but started talking about and embellished and kept alive the story of the slap heard 'round Tampa Bay? Unfortunately, yes.

I think he's even now a regular ESPN Insider on Douchebag's show ...

A friend of mine who is a big Bucs fan just told be that they were discussing our upcoming game on the Derrick Brooks part of DUImigs show. While Brooks was trying to be fair about the game, DUImig could be heard snickering at the Bulls. If you do not believe that he is proud of himself for being part of what has brought down the program, you are just kidding yourself.

That has got to be the oddest couple I've ever heard on the radio. A super class act in Brooks paired with that assclown ... and I think Derrick actually likes the doofus.