• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ Joking With Ball State Player...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Was yelling at my TV for him to take football seriously. Couldn't believe my eyes seeing him joking around with opposing team member while his team was getting embarrassed.

As much as some may consider this life or death, it's still just a ******* game. BJ may have some faults but this isn't one of them.

As the leader of the offense and basically the team, I expect him to set the tone attitude-wise. He seemed to be acting flippantly, and that's not the mindset I would want to see from the leader of the team when losing so late in the game to a MAC team.

Brett Favre was always joking and giving the D the business, no one ever claimed he was a horrible leader because of it. He was a "competitor"

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

BJ Daniels has not been the problem at all this year. But hey-- have fun whining about every thing you can find about him and ignoring the humongous gaping ****** we have for a head coach.

+1

Unfortunately we are stuck with him for a few more years. We do not have the money to term him, unless there is a whale out there willing to buy him out. Anyone have the numbers on what it would cost us to term Cosh? He has been a complete disaster, which once again falls on the shoulders of skippy poo.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

This was BJs best game of the year

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Was yelling at my TV for him to take football seriously. Couldn't believe my eyes seeing him joking around with opposing team member while his team was getting embarrassed.

As much as some may consider this life or death, it's still just a ******* game. BJ may have some faults but this isn't one of them.

As the leader of the offense and basically the team, I expect him to set the tone attitude-wise. He seemed to be acting flippantly, and that's not the mindset I would want to see from the leader of the team when losing so late in the game to a MAC team.

Brett Favre was always joking and giving the D the business, no one ever claimed he was a horrible leader because of it. He was a "competitor"

Wow. That's quite a comparison. Was Brett Favre also losing to a MAC team with a supposedly much more talented roster?

I never said BJ is a horrible leader. I think he's a great guy who actually played a great game tonight. I hope his stats continue to be what they were tonight. It just rubbed me the wrong way and I'd like to see our QB a little more intense and focused - others on the team are watching him.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

I never said BJ is a horrible leader. I think he's a great guy who actually played a great game tonight. I hope his stats continue to be what they were tonight. It just rubbed me the wrong way and I'd like to see our QB a little more intense and focused - others on the team are watching him.

I think his teammates know him as well as anybody and if it was a serious problem, it would be addressed ..... maybe that's the problem with our defense. They're too damned tight ....

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think his teammates know him as well as anybody and if it was a serious problem, it would be addressed ..... maybe that's the problem with our defense. They're too damned tight ....

So you think the defense needs to be "aw shucks" and maybe they'll get some stops on 3rd down? Is that the way to transfer the tightness from their sphincters to their coverage?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

BJ Daniels has not been the problem at all this year. But hey-- have fun whining about every thing you can find about him and ignoring the humongous gaping ****** we have for a head coach.

he is the problem

he is limited

and it ties the hands of the offensive coaches

bj cant consistently throw a short catchable ball

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

hahaha

you compare a won nothing bj with a hall of fame nfl qb

amazing

bj was disaster and could never win

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I saw that, too. I don't mind it too much but that was not the right time for it.