• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip and his best friends

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

the buck needs to stop with wollard

school cant take 2 million dollar hit

but didnt wollard just get an extension

maybe judy needs to go

They all need to go!

Seriously? This university doesn't revolve around football.

Judy has done a great job in her time here.

Outside of giving Skip the extension, what did Doug do wrong? Everyone thought that the Skip hire was a good one at the time.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

unreal....

if skip doens't fire someone tomorrow woolard should can his ass

I remember you, too. You are all about firing people, aren't you? You were the biggest duck in the fire CJL puddle and look where that got the Bulls.

Dude, did you write ppls names down?

I have a gift for remembering really stupid people.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

No question he needs to go. I dont ask for much, I dont expect National Championships or even Big East championships. I 100% expect to go to a bowl game every season. There is no excuse with our poverty schedule. I also expect to beat any and all non-BCS teams(except the top of the class ones like Boise and TCU, etc) any time and every time. No excuses. None whatsoever.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

No question he needs to go. I dont ask for much, I dont expect National Championships or even Big East championships. I 100% expect to go to a bowl game every season. There is no excuse with our poverty schedule. I also expect to beat any and all non-BCS teams(except the top of the class ones like Boise and TCU, etc) any time and every time. No excuses. None whatsoever.

We all have these expectations which apparently are unrealistic in the Holtz new era.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

We all have these expectations which apparently are unrealistic in the Holtz new era.

I call these excuses Holtzcuses.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

unreal....

if skip doens't fire someone tomorrow woolard should can his ass

I remember you, too. You are all about firing people, aren't you? You were the biggest duck in the fire CJL puddle and look where that got the Bulls.

Jim got fired for good reason. You can go around to every thread and make it about Leavitt thats fine. Do some research and you will find that I was pro-leavitt until the incident. I always said to let him coach out his deal. Then, as you know, he lost his mind and couldnt admit his mistake.

Skip's performance has been very poor and he doesn't deserve to keep his job. However, we can't afford to fire him.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

We know we can't get rid of skip.... but skip should seriously be considering firing cosh.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

We know we can't get rid of skip.... but skip should seriously be considering firing cosh.

Here's something at lest in the world of reality.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

He needs to fire more than Cosh, but that is a good start. He needs to fire some of his ECU buddies. BJ has not progressed one bit as a QB, and I don't think it is all on him. As for Cosh's defense, I want to cry it is so pathetic. Holtz has turned a once proud defense, into a laughing stock. Yes the D had some rough outings under JL, but you at least knew it would win you a few games, this defense only costs.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856

this is actually realistic, sadly no changes will be made...and if they are, it wont be until the season ends.