• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Are the Odds That We Lose to Ball State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

skip holtz would be fired at the end of the season!!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Oh, this one is so obvious. In the land of all things corn, there blooms an Indiana Rose, so fair, that mortals dare not look upon her. Pictures of this beauty can not even be admired by mere mortals. She is the the face that launched a thousand semis. She is Munchie, the cow on the Northern cattle train. She is all things flapping in the breeze from Lake Erie, that most pristine of hallowed shores. She isn't quite South Bend or Bloomington, nor Columbus. More like Akron, Toledo and Dayton,those forgotten souls on Gameday Saturday. And we venture into the breech at great peril. Because what are we, but southern cattle of a rarer breed? We are within our hearts uncertain and unproven. We are young Bulls waiting to meet a Northern Cow. I say trample and stampede the whole herd. Let them feel the wrath of our anger. Let them know what stock these Bulls are made from.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

lmao. I knew it. This will be one of the toughest games of the year if they play like they have been. Its silly to keep assuming our team is better and face the music. We take it game by game. If we win. SUPER. if we dont..were one more loss closer to change.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Oh, this one is so obvious. In the land of all things corn, there blooms an Indiana Rose, so fair, that mortals dare not look upon her. Pictures of this beauty can not even be admired by mere mortals. She is the the face that launched a thousand semis. She is Munchie, the cow on the Northern cattle train. She is all things flapping in the breeze from Lake Erie, that most pristine of hallowed shores. She isn't quite South Bend or Bloomington, nor Columbus. More like Akron, Toledo and Dayton,those forgotten souls on Gameday Saturday. And we venture into the breech at great peril. Because what are we, but southern cattle of a rarer breed? We are within our hearts uncertain and unproven. We are young Bulls waiting to meet a Northern Cow. I say trample and stampede the whole herd. Let them feel the wrath of our anger. Let them know what stock these Bulls are made from.

Who knew you had such talent.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

USF by 13. You guys have nothing to worry about.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

Lmao ESPN was clowning us. Look at the defense playing so far back and all you gotta do is pass it to him. Its so obvious to anyone watching. Every defense we play knows our wr's can and will get behind them. Every coach we play also knows our wr's run mostly deep routes and if you blitz him well then there is no time for those routes. We are an embarassing offense. Look to be able to march down the field and score easily against ball st. Look for our defense to be embarrassed and hopefully hold us to a high scoring game.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

The odds are favorable that USF will beat Ball State. I am confident the guys on the team have the ability, the desire, and the pride to win at Ball State. They're not quitters.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

The odds are favorable that USF will beat Ball State. I am confident the guys on the team have the ability, the desire, and the pride to win at Ball State. They're not quitters.

For me to poop on.....
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

USF doubters can spread some of my gray poop on their crow sandwiches Saturday afternoon after the Bulls win!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

Im really hoping they finally figure everything out and everything starts to click. I expect to see a different team out there on Saturday, I just can't believe that our coaching staff is ignorant and blind. If they want to make progress this season, they have to get this team to play real football and not that crap of BJ scramble and BJ throw deep..

Here's to a turnaround, GO BULLS!!

We win by 10+