• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Are the Odds That We Lose to Ball State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I was disappointed by the loss, but more disappointed by one of our own fans who was yelling at the team as they left the field while the rest of us were applauding them. It was a loss, sure, but they likely feel badly enough about it. We can at least still support them as they walk off the field. Even Rocky was shaking his head at this guy.

Obviously I don't know exactly what was said, and I certainly find a fan yelling at players disappointing - it is only a football game. But I really rate this up there around my disappointing with fans that wear white after labor day and slightly below all the fans that come in half way through the first quarter. These are (mostly) scholarship athletes playing in a D1 BCS program. It shouldn't have been fans yelling at them, but someone in that locker room should have been. It sounds like that one fan had more passion than most of the team, with the exception of BJ Daniels. I am nto saying we have to go all the way back to Leavit crazy - but at least play hard!

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

This is a discussion board meant for posting whatever you want about the game. Its your choice to respond or react. Just like many others on here,I know our program well enough to know that after the first half we couldnt stop their offense and this was not going to be pretty.Add that to the fact we couldnt stop UTC or Nevada or Rutgers and you get people declaring after a half of football. If you didn't come to the real world sooner than Im truly sorry that it took you that long to figure it out. Look, were not idiots because we expected to be better, expected to see progress and are voicing our opinions.

Edited by BullsOnThaRize8

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

SOME on the team were playing hard but couldn't carry those that weren't. Thats what I saw from the front row