• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I want Bucs to fail.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

They were only in the game because of the turnovers. If they don't get those, then they're in trouble.

Yeah, they have a bunch of ball hawks. The only reason that the Giants won was 1 player that Revis would have problems shutting down.

True.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Best I've seen the Bucs play in years. I was expecting a thrashing like when they have played NE in London. Much better looking team and remarkable with so many young players starting. Maybe if I was used to a great team year in and year out I would feel I had a luxury to bash the team because of the coach. Not the case though. And actually, comes across as petty.

At the end of the game, when NY was going to kneel, Schiano sent the defense after the ball, that is what the confrontation was about.

Never even saw that, but further proof Sciano's a douche.

You can call it petty if you want, but I call it standing by my conviction that the man will do anything to win, legal or otherwise. He's a whiny little *****.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

i hope holtz was in the NYG locker room

I hope he was redesigning our playbook at his office on campus.

But while watching that game and seeing Schiano's defense torched for 600+ yards, it baffles me how USF doesn't see the opportunities when you blitz a team. I know Holtz isn't Tom Coughlin but there are ways to do it. After 2 years you would have thought he'd figure it out. Next year before we play RU up in New Brunswick, maybe Holtz can give Coughlin a quick call.

The difference is the Giants have Eli Manning and we have BJ Daniels.😥

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

If Schiano had pulled that rush stunt at the end of game in the Lingerie Football League the girls would have scratched Schiano's eyeballs out of their sockets!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Best I've seen the Bucs play in years. I was expecting a thrashing like when they have played NE in London. Much better looking team and remarkable with so many young players starting. Maybe if I was used to a great team year in and year out I would feel I had a luxury to bash the team because of the coach. Not the case though. And actually, comes across as petty.

At the end of the game, when NY was going to kneel, Schiano sent the defense after the ball, that is what the confrontation was about.

Never even saw that, but further proof Sciano's a douche.

You can call it petty if you want, but I call it standing by my conviction that the man will do anything to win, legal or otherwise. He's a whiny little *****.

And if it was Holtz was doing that people on this board would love it.

Mebbe so, but not me. You need a sense of integrity to play a man's game. Nobody wants to play for whiny little bitches.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Go Broncos! I hate the Bucs and always have. I'm not from Tampa lol

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

If Schiano had pulled that rush stunt at the end of game in the Lingerie Football League the girls would have scratched Schiano's eyeballs out of their sockets!

I'm not really into fighting, but I wish usf had this much passion. Our team seems to be lacking heart and leadership...well that and good coaching

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

If they forced the fumble and picked it up and tied the game then it would have proved the point its not over until its over. If you are down by more than 2 touches then I could see not being as aggressive but with 12 secs left and a shot to catch them off guard you should be sending the wolves.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Go Broncos! I hate the Bucs and always have. I'm not from Tampa lol

huh?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Bucs choke in the 4th, here comes the losing streak

I am not sure that it was a choke in that the Bucs led by two TD's at one point even though NY had double the yardage. I think the fact that NY quit turning over the ball was the reason. They had over 600 yards and Eli had 510 passing. It was really the Bucs' good fortune had run out and the better team won. Edited by Mission9