• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I want Bucs to fail.....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

http://www.tampabay....coughlin-dustup

No Manning wasn't hurt. Coughlin contended that someone might have been hurt on a play in which teams typically go through the motions. Why go back on the field and do a play with a known outcome? Why kick an XP if you know it will go in? Why be complacent? Obviously, emotions are split and if it were not for the history he has against USF I can imagine some changing their views on the matter. The Bucs having a coach that is Gung Ho vs giving up.

Coughlin's a ******* whiner .... You don't them doing that, be up by more than one score at the end of the game.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I think its stupid and not a good play, but, if the bucs continue to do it, I'd just send Cruz out on a deep ball and shove another touchdown up their ass.

Not illegal, not sure I'd even say dirty, but, inappropriate in my opinion.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

I was listening to 98.7 on my way home from school today and Booger was talking about the play. From a guy who actually played in the NFL, his players point of view was that it was cheap and bush league. He also mentioned the inconsinstency of the play calling. I didn't watch the game, but apparently there was the same situation at the end of the first half when the Bucs were up and they did not "play till the whistle blew" on that occasion. Booger made the point that they only followed this game plan when they were about to lose the game because they were outplayed and outcoached.

I would have to agree with Booger here and if a play like this very rarely ever works at the pro level, why make yourself look like an ass when you just got beat and are not likely to change that with this play?

I would also like to make mention of this post on the USF Football facebook page today...

"Congratulations to former Bull Nate Allen, the Philadelphia Eagles Safety had a team high 10 tackles in the Eagles 24-23 win over the Ravens.

Congratulations also go ou to former Bulls Jason Pierre-Paul and Jacquian Williams of the New York Giants on their comeback victory over the Buccaneers."

Hmmmm...

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

I root for both Giants and Eagles due to all 3 bulls :iconic_u_black:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I would also like to make mention of this post on the USF Football facebook page today...

"Congratulations to former Bull Nate Allen, the Philadelphia Eagles Safety had a team high 10 tackles in the Eagles 24-23 win over the Ravens.

Congratulations also go ou to former Bulls Jason Pierre-Paul and Jacquian Williams of the New York Giants on their comeback victory over the Buccaneers."

Hmmmm...

I noticed that too.