• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Single Game Florida State At USF Tickets On Sale Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

From the email... "USF Athletics thanks you for renewing your football season tickets"

This was huge on USF's part. So those FSU fans that bought season tickets this year (and whoever else is a first time season ticket holder) will not be able to buy tickets.

Probably the best thing they could have done... not sure why they did what they did with the password.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Just spoke to them as well (regarding why my cc hadn't been charged yet)

Yes, tickets were going to be offered with code but the code was (obviously) leaked. Season ticket holders can go on and request on their account.

Rep said game should be sold out by end of this weekend.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693

Yes, tickets were going to be offered with code but the code was (obviously) leaked. Season ticket holders can go on and request on their account.

It might be sold out but what they are doing defeats the purpose of pulling down the "code"

Season ticket holders are buying extra seats so they can most likely sell them to people who want them, and after last night most of the people that want them are FSU fans.

It might be sold out but what they are doing defeats the purpose of pulling down the "code"

Season ticket holders are buying extra seats so they can most likely sell them to people who want them, and after last night most of the people that want them are FSU fans.

Yeah, I know there are season ticket holders who are going to sell to anyone, but there are some that want to bring other Bulls fans. It's better than just giving a code out to all the Noles that want it.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Yeah, I know there are season ticket holders who are going to sell to anyone, but there are some that want to bring other Bulls fans. It's better than just giving a code out to all the Noles that want it.

Agreed.. my extra 4 will be USF fans...

You can't control who they sell the extra tickets to, but at least they made an effort to block FSU from directly buying them.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399

FYI the latest revision on how to buy extra tickets worked this time. Picked up some extras at request just a few minutes ago-

FYI the latest revision on how to buy extra tickets worked this time. Picked up some extras at request just a few minutes ago-

Did they give you the section?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879

I don't understand why I haven't received the email. I already picked up the four extra...renewed early this year. But no email and I can't seem to get them on my account?????

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Glad this thread has started as I can't even look at all the ones about last night's debacle. Anyhow, went on my account just now and the extra FSU tickets are now listed under the FSU game - assigned 4 seats in my section so very happy. Called USF and they said to just print them out as print at home tickets.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I don't understand why I haven't received the email. I already picked up the four extra...renewed early this year. But no email and I can't seem to get them on my account?????

Why are you posting here about it when you should be calling Athletics to get the answer?