• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Packed House Tonight at Ray Jay

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

There are not thousands of people in the club section during the game. There may be a hundred or so. You mostly see moms with kids or some old folks trying to cool off. But most of those people you don't see in the seats aren't in the building. And to the guy that said something about the people having access snobs, not really. I bumped our donation level to get access when my wife almost passed out 2 weeks in a row, one at FAU and the next week home v UCF. Nothing to do with being snobs.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Cant wait to be out of RayJay.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

The attendance is poor, but the lack of compassion from the people there may be worse.

There were maybe ten people (and one especially) in the entire alumni section that even seemed to care about the game.

I went to games at FSU and even UCF and no one sits besides commercials and halftime. Our fans seem disturbed when someone stands to cheer for the defense.

when people are regularly threatened to be kicked out of the game specifically for standing when the "majority of the section" is not standing it kinda makes it hard to create the atmosphere you're talking about in the non-student sections

*** not trying to re-ignite a 5 year old debate...just pointing out a fact ***

The woman speaks the truth.... and when I emailed USF about it I was told there was nothing they could do and and that they had no intention of creating an atmosphere where standing and cheering is encouraged.... and that was after the UTC game.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

The attendance is poor, but the lack of compassion from the people there may be worse.

There were maybe ten people (and one especially) in the entire alumni section that even seemed to care about the game.

I went to games at FSU and even UCF and no one sits besides commercials and halftime. Our fans seem disturbed when someone stands to cheer for the defense.

when people are regularly threatened to be kicked out of the game specifically for standing when the "majority of the section" is not standing it kinda makes it hard to create the atmosphere you're talking about in the non-student sections

*** not trying to re-ignite a 5 year old debate...just pointing out a fact ***

The woman speaks the truth.... and when I emailed USF about it I was told there was nothing they could do and and that they had no intention of creating an atmosphere where standing and cheering is encouraged.... and that was after the UTC game.

Thats absolutely pathetic and makes me sick

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

bench seats do wonders for fanbases. just sayin'.

there isn't 15K in the corridors. stop smoking crack. maybe 1500. bucs games don't have this problem, they may have people standing along the endzone decks but they're still watching the games. usf can't even get the people sitting down in the seats with good views to pay attn. we had 2 skanks come sit down, take pictures of themselves and leave. then came back 2-3 rows lower. one girl stared at the floor while she clapped and probably didn't know why she was even clapping.

this is college. there shouldn't even BE a club level. suites for boosters, and maybe a small club area (like touchdown terrace at UF) where the tier of boosters and alums below the suite ballers can go during halftime for some air conditioning and nicer food. the rest of the club stuff should be blown up.

come to the game, cheer loud, or gtfo.

there's tons of universities out there who could afford padded, heating reclining seats for 80,000, but they don't. why? because students dont need seat backs (at least most of ours are standing all the time anyways). if you're old, bring the collapsable seat backs that hook onto the bench. season ticket holders will get permanent ones automatically. club areas between the 30 yard lines in ONE section get seat backs and those are for diehard premium season ticket holders. half of our club sections at ray jay are sold to fans of opposing teams if they're not filled by season tickets.

the expectation for an on campus stadium should be and will be no more than 50K capacity.

expectation at big east conference games should be MINIMUM 40,000 ACTUAL. period. even on weeknight games (exclusions for any future Thursdays since we never win that night).

this less than 30K stuff is unacceptable. FSU will sell out for obvious reasons. the next game....syracuse...probably a nooner, and they might even beat us again....i'd be surprised if we break 25K actual that day.

Bench seats suck, dude. The new baseball stadium has nice individual seats.... Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Bench seats suck, dude. The new baseball stadium has nice individual seats....

Maybe people will be more inclined to pay attention or stand up if there are no seats. RayJay is way too comfortable.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Maybe people will be more inclined to pay attention or stand up if there are no seats. RayJay is way too comfortable.

QFT

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

Was told the same thing by three people last night when I was talking about the lack of atmosphere. Standing is more comfortable in Orlando and Tallahassee than sitting on the cheap bleachers.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Was told the same thing by three people last night when I was talking about the lack of atmosphere. Standing is more comfortable in Orlando and Tallahassee than sitting on the cheap bleachers.

Remove the seats and stop selling beer!

Solution for your problem: Buy season tickets to UCF or FSU football.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

Remove the seats and stop selling beer!

Solution for your problem: Buy season tickets to UCF or FSU football.

Talk about ********. I made a comment responding to someone and that's you're rebuttal?

Peace out. This place thrives on negative and nasty