• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offiical In Game South Florida Bulls vs. Rutgers Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Before the game started, someone on here said

Rutgers would spy BJ, blitz, and run it down our throats. We all knew it, but ou coaches didnt seem to.

We kept running BJ. On offense we ran one slant (open, thrown on hands, tipped and intercepted at the goal line). On D we couldn't get off the field because a 3rd and 10 plus was like a second and inches. Our "stud" defensive line never pressured the Rutgers stationary qb.

Long season.

Maybe we should hire this guy as a coach?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

lol and who did we run the slant with...OUR TE!!!! not our speedy slot reciever...a TE...

We were inside the 10 yard line, speed wasn't really necessary, only hands - and Landi usually has some of the most reliable hands among the pass catchers.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

the point of using the middle of the field is because linebackers are covering guys they cannot handle. When have we took advantage of this. Seems every team we play does this to us.

We can say lets get it next week but the sad truth is. We are going to lose to FSU, MIAMI, LOUISVILLE, CINCINATTI and PITT most likely if we had trouble here. Shoot Ball st. is not a garuntee.

Do you actually watch college football?

Pitt is terrible. There is no reason to assume losing to Rutgers means the team can't beat Pitt. Same with Miami. And USF will beat Ball State.

pitts terrible huh..wanna speak now? Im going to guess you dont watch much college football. lol douche.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

We can say lets get it next week but the sad truth is. We are going to lose to FSU, MIAMI, LOUISVILLE, CINCINATTI and PITT most likely if we had trouble here. Shoot Ball st. is not a garuntee.

Do you actually watch college football?

Pitt is terrible. There is no reason to assume losing to Rutgers means the team can't beat Pitt. Same with Miami. And USF will beat Ball State.

pitts terrible huh..wanna speak now? Im going to guess you dont watch much college football. lol douche.

What?

Pitt is still the same team that lost to Youngstown State. It is no less stupid today to assume USF has no chance against Pitt than it was 24 hours ago. Is Pitt the worst team in college football? No. Are they good enough that it makes sense to mark it as a loss today, more than two months before the game? No, that is still monumentally stupid.

Pitt slaughtered us last year. Our defense sucks. Its safe to say Pitt had a rough start. Its not safe to say USF is having a rough start. Why is it not safe to say such a thing? Because even in our wins USF gives up huge yardage. We are not good. We don't deserve to count the pitt game as a win. You called them terrible. That is monumentally stupid. You sir, because I predicted a loss to PITT, called them terrible and tried to throw it in my face that I must not watch college football because if I had I would know pitt is terrible. Keep digging yourself out of the hole of stupidity your in. I win. haha