• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4 USF/FSU Tickets available

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

Seriously people get over your better than thou attitudes. I am pretty sure that if you were a student looking to make a little exta cash and had these tickets in hand you would sell them over face value too. It is so ridiculous for you I try and say you wouldn't.

If I was middle aged and/or was living well than I wouldn't care about selling at face value. Furthermore, I wouldn't be judging others for trying to make more off of them either.

And yes if the best offer I get is $50 a ticket than that is what I would sell them for.

No I don't know anybody by the name of Elvis.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Seriously people get over your better than thou attitudes. I am pretty sure that if you were a student looking to make a little exta cash and had these tickets in hand you would sell them over face value too. It is so ridiculous for you I try and say you wouldn't.

A little over face value is a lot different then more than 150 dollars over face value.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  208

Britt, the thing is you are valuing those tickets ridiculously high especially for Bulls Fans. Especially considering that section 240 is the recent graduate season ticket holder section which sells for $99 the whole season. So unless you got massively ripped off when you bought them, selling them for about 2.5X the season amount is a bit high. So using this math you get a face value per game of about $16.50 per game. Based off this I have sent you a very reasonable ticket price through your PM :) Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

If these are extra tickets........ Then that means you are sitting right next to the purchasers. Afraid I might catch something sitting next to you. Go gouge some idiot Noles. They seem to be ripe for the picking. But you might want to increase the price to $500 before you do. Sounds a lot more reasonable price for selling your soul.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

If these are extra tickets........ Then that means you are sitting right next to the purchasers. Afraid I might catch something sitting next to you. Go gouge some idiot Noles. They seem to be ripe for the picking. But you might want to increase the price to $500 before you do. Sounds a lot more reasonable price for selling your soul.

Selling your soul? Way to be dramatic.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Britt, the thing is you are valuing those tickets ridiculously high especially for Bulls Fans.

How about $200/piece??

Face value is $50, my best offer thus far is $65............

Any other offers????

Come on bulls fans, I have an offer of $175/piece from a Nole fan. Will take $150 from a bull but I can't make the dude wait forever!!!

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867

sell them at 175... make your money...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

If I was middle aged and/or was living well than I wouldn't care about selling at face value. Furthermore, I wouldn't be judging others for trying to make more off of them either.

And yes if the best offer I get is $50 a ticket than that is what I would sell them for.

No I don't know anybody by the name of Elvis.

I just graduated and need all the money I can get but I am also a HUGE USF fan who went to the game in Tallahassee a few years ago and got my friend (non student but BIG Bulls fan) a front row ticket in USF student section and just asked him to pay face value. Thankfully I was able to get a ticket for face value and don't have to pay $50-100 for this game. I don't know how you don't have A FEW friends that would pay face value. IF you truly do bleed green and gold, then sell for no more than $75 a ticket