• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4 USF/FSU Tickets available

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

Blah, blah, and more blah. The face value is $50 a ticket to this game. I have friends going they have their tickets already. These tickets were purchased as extras with the idea that I was going to make money off of them, not sell them at face value out of the goodness of my soul.

Good for you for supposedly getting your buddy a student ticket. But 2 questions about that- 1. No guest tickets are being sold at this time for student section, so how did that happen and 2- you are never guaranteed front row in that section so again how did that happen?

*** if your reference to the student section front row tickets were for the previous game disregard the questions. Your grammar and punctuation were a bit off ***

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

You bought the tickets for $99 a piece. $16.50 per game on those.

No problem with you trying to make some money, but your starting offer was pretty bad.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

I think some of our fans are getting a bit overzealous with the attacks on this ticket seller.

This is supposed to be an open forum about tickets & parking, not a contest to see who is the best Bulls fan or good citizen.

Market forces being what they are, we should be glad whenever a fan comes here first before considering stubhub especially on a game like this. Her expectations are not at all out of whack with people are paying/have paid for similar seats on StubHub

If they need the money-- that is their concern.

I ask everyone to please refrain from attacking someones character if you do not like the prices they are asking for tickets. Complain if you want on the main board but still-- lets not make this about particular individuals.

just my opinion

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

if you want to go to the game and dont have tickets... there is something called market value.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

I think some of our fans are getting a bit overzealous with the attacks on this ticket seller.

This is supposed to be an open forum about tickets & parking, not a contest to see who is the best Bulls fan or good citizen.

Market forces being what they are, we should be glad whenever a fan comes here first before considering stubhub especially on a game like this. Her expectations are not at all out of whack with people are paying/have paid for similar seats on StubHub

If they need the money-- that is their concern.

I ask everyone to please refrain from attacking someones character if you do not like the prices they are asking for tickets. Complain if you want on the main board but still-- lets not make this about particular individuals.

just my opinion

+1 ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

If the $175 is still on the tbl take it. If I didn't already buy tickets I wouldn't even pay face value.