• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers is hurting...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

This game will be a chance to make some money. If it is still at 9.5 points, take Rutgers and the points.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Everytime we've been ranked, we end up unranked 100% of the time.

Not this year...watch...

GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

This game will be a chance to make some money. If it is still at 9.5 points, take Rutgers and the points.

CR,

You're making this call like you've been to too many RU/USF games and have no confidence we can get a 10+ point win (or even a win). The Schiano Man is gone and resides in Tampa now. I'd finally take the Bulls but even I'm a little queasy with that kind of point spread.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

If we're 4-0 going into the FSU game, do you guys think we'll be ranked?

Its possible... depends on how many top 25 teams lose before now and then... also depends on how bad we whoop Futgers, and Ball State.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Reading their board, they got a lot of injuries today. Looks like they will be missing two of their starting linemen on Thursday. Every little bit helps when breaking the jinx.

erin-andrews-0011_display_image.jpg?1296188440

This is the biggest reason the jinx will be broken.....Did USF even win a game whe she was roaming the sidelines?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

^ wow good call. Im not really sure. I would think not since most of those games were Thursday night games and we know how that turned out, lol maybe this whole time we have been blaming the Thursday night Gods instead of focusing on the real enemy, Erin Andrews.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

CR,

You're making this call like you've been to too many RU/USF games and have no confidence we can get a 10+ point win (or even a win). The Schiano Man is gone and resides in Tampa now. I'd finally take the Bulls but even I'm a little queasy with that kind of point spread.

With them hiring an assistant there won't be much of a change. The formula for kicking our butts up and down the field is still there. I hope to God I'm wrong but last year's game pretty much killed me. Thought for sure that game was a win as well as the fumble forward game. And when do we beat anyone by that spread? Skip says "as long we win by 1 point". I swear he tries to just win by that much. Would love to see a 14 point + beat down of these guys tomorrow night. This isn't the stock market where they warn you that "past performance is no guarantee of future performance".