• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shame on our AD

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

this was supposed to be a game against TCU and the Rutgers game was originally set as a Saturday game and ESPN bumped it.

you really think our AD said- "hey lets fly to Nevada and then play our Big East opener 5 days later"

some of you clowns just look for anything to complain about.

If we played st mary's school for girls instead of Nevada and then got our pants knocked off by Rutgers you all would be complaining that we don't schedule tougher tune up games before conference play starts.

Well said.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

The only thing I can think of when reading this thread is I wish there were a way to fire "fans". Some on this board make Philly fans look good.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

The only thing I can think of when reading this thread is I wish there were a way to fire "fans". Some on this board make Philly fans look good.

Anyone who can look at this game in its entirety and believe that we have a great team that is coached well is either on crack or is suffering from dementia. We are darn lucky to have a win this evening. If massive improvements aren't made in all facets, we could easily have a repeat of last season or worse. Are you that blinded with your green goggles on?

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

We need help in the running game and BJ has missed some throws but overall, I am more confident in our offense to put points on the board then i have been since Grothe left.

As for the Defense- we got GASHED up the middle plenty of times today but I really think a lot of our fans underestimate the pressure of a cross country road trip into the mountains can put on a 315 lb 20 year old.

There is no way we are below .500 this year. I think we are 9-3 with a shot at the big east title. as long as we stay healthy.

Nevada is a really good team. Their QB and RB are tough. Big OL.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone who can look at this game in its entirety and believe that we have a great team that is coached well is either on crack or is suffering from dementia. We are darn lucky to have a win this evening. If massive improvements aren't made in all facets, we could easily have a repeat of last season or worse. Are you that blinded with your green goggles on?

If you think going into Reno and playing was going to be easy you don't know anything. This team won because they believe they should. That comes from the coach.

We are 2-0 and everyone of you should know that how we play early in the season has NOTHING to do with how we finish.

Keep fighting team, keep coaching Holtz, and keep winning Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

If you think going into Reno and playing was going to be easy you don't know anything.

Exactly .... I always find it amusing when those with the green and gold goggles strapped on tightly accuse others of wearing them.

You have way too much of an NFL mentality about college football. Everyone that looks at this game knows its a great team that is well coached because if it wasn't it would have folded in on itself and had a 50 burger laid on it. Even Houston Nutt said it at the half. Why don't you go and be an Alabama fan. I doubt that USF will ever live up to your expectations because they don't have the kind of money spent on it to be the kind of team you want to "cheer".

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I thought this was about the bad decision making of the AD?

Stupid extension

Stupid extension

Turns out the "bad decision making" really was great decision making and the thread was started by a clueless fan who took the opportunity to bash the AD. So, nothing to see here, move along.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Stupid extension

Turns out the "bad decision making" really was great decision making and the thread was started by a clueless fan who took the opportunity to bash the AD. So, nothing to see here, move along.

You're the USF Superfan I presume? Unlike you, nutcup, I attend EVERY home game and every bowl game, contribute many $$$ annually to my alma mater and attend numerous road games. I have every right to judge a performance. You don't like it, I recommend you and Triple B not read my posts. You can take your "clueless" comment and stick where the sun doesn't shine, okay?

Edited by hbryan