• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Extra FSU Ticket Award Notifications

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

FWIW, I renewed prior to April 30th, but have not yet received an email.

Did you request them?

Yes, I did. Even though it's still early in the day, I'm concerned.

I'm in the same boat. Requested during the early period but have not received an e-mail.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I hope you all get the extra tickets you requested. That would mean that first time STH's like me will have a shot at getting a couple.

Thought the promotion was just for renewing STHs?

It was. I spoke to John Lewis who told me that I would have a shot at getting some after the renewing STH's found out about their tickets. I'm calling him later today to try to get a couple before public sale.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442

Same here...

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442

I hope you all get the extra tickets you requested. That would mean that first time STH's like me will have a shot at getting a couple.

Thought the promotion was just for renewing STHs?

It was. I spoke to John Lewis who told me that I would have a shot at getting some after the renewing STH's found out about their tickets. I'm calling him later today to try to get a couple before public sale.

Judging off the number of us that requested so far but haven't been notified it would appear that there may not be any left.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

has anyone been notified yet?....

My earlier response was meant as humor to the conversations that took place Sat evening

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

FWIW, I renewed prior to April 30th, but have not yet received an email.

Did you request them?

Yes, I did. Even though it's still early in the day, I'm concerned.

I'm in the same boat. Requested during the early period but have not received an e-mail.

I didn't request but a phone call or email to your account rep probably wouldn't be a bad thing to check ...

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716

Just got off of the phone with John. The email hasn't gone out to season ticket holders yet. It will go out this afternoon.

Next week, athletics is going to send an email to those that renewed their tickets after the 4/30 deadline to purchase their tickets. If any tickets are left at that point, they will either go on sale to the public or will be made available to new season ticket holders.

With that said, me getting a couple tickets for my buddy isn't looking likely. Does anyone have a couple tickets that they are looking to sell for the FSU game? He's interested in attending the game, but does not want to pay the crazy prices that can currently be found on StubHub. Please send me a message if you are able to help out.

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

I didn't even bother to register for $55 nose bleeds. Let me know if anyone got lower bowl tickets.

this

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I put in for four for the purpose of redistributing to a Bulls fan at face value to keep what I could out of the hands of a Seminole fan. If I get awarded tickets they will be offered to someone here.