• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

War Flamingo Lives!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

This shouldn't have any copyright issues with this version.....

FLAMINGO-FULL0506_G2.jpg

Count me in for one of these if anyone gets around to making them

War Flam, Y'all!

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Fear the Flamingo would be better than War Flamingo. It would set it apart from Auburn and War Flamingo could still have it's place in history. Fear the flamingo would make this ours and not just a parody.

#FearTheFlamingo

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Fear the Flamingo would be better than War Flamingo. It would set it apart from Auburn and War Flamingo could still have it's place in history. Fear the flamingo would make this ours and not just a parody.

#FearTheFlamingo

+1. If we have to use the pink bird, do this.

#FearTheFlamingo

I actually love the flamingos just hate the name. I feels like a cheap knock off, like us throwing up the bulls sign and saying hook Em bulls. I'm starting the movement

#FearTheFlamingo

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I literally live on the road with Ringling Brothers...um...in a different city every couple weeks.

GO BULLS!!!

So you're the guy I've seen in the Flamingo costume! :)

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

#FearTheFlamingo

Green bird, and I like FearTheFlamingo.

#FearTheFlamingo

I actually love the flamingos just hate the name. I feels like a cheap knock off, like us throwing up the bulls sign and saying hook Em bulls. I'm starting the movement

#FearTheFlamingo

Nothing wrong with flamingos per se, and they are a Florida symbol - I just can't think of a wussier bird. :D And don't bring up Oregon Ducks, I grew up in Lakeland, there's a small lake there with lots of ducks and those bastards are mean.

#FearTheFlamingo

Green bird, and I like FearTheFlamingo.

How many real green flamingos have you seen? Change the color and no one outside of TBP knows what it is.

Plus the green will blend in with the crowd and make the Flamingos hard to see. Pink will provide contrast and make them standout in the stands. Just imagine sitting in the press box or the visitors section and seeing the pink birds standing out in a sea of green.

#FearTheFlamingo

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

#FearTheFlamingo

#FearTheFlamingo

Nothing wrong with flamingos per se, and they are a Florida symbol - I just can't think of a wussier bird. :D And don't bring up Oregon Ducks, I grew up in Lakeland, there's a small lake there with lots of ducks and those bastards are mean.

Technically, aren't those swans?

Side note, I like the war flamingo pic above but I'd maybe suggest putting a loose fitting USF Bulls hat with horns on the top... kind of askew maybe. Just my two cents.

Edited by StateRoad42